Review thread and thanks to Deyeme: short shift, rod, rear mount, and CDV Delete kit
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

Review thread and thanks to Deyeme: short shift, rod, rear mount, and CDV Delete kit

This is a discussion on Review thread and thanks to Deyeme: short shift, rod, rear mount, and CDV Delete kit within the Deyeme Racing forums, part of the Vendors category; Travis and everyone at Deyeme, I just wanted to start off by saying thank you guys for supporting the Dart as much as you have ...

User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Review thread and thanks to Deyeme: short shift, rod, rear mount, and CDV Delete kit

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart GT Manual Blue Streak Pearl Coat
      Mods
      See signature
      Liked
      160 times
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Travis and everyone at Deyeme,

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you guys for supporting the Dart as much as you have and I as well as many here appreciate everything that you guys have produced for us.

And with that, I wanted to say I am SO excited because I just got my parts in!!!

Name:  DMR-package1.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  60.2 KB

Name:  DMR-parts1.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  247.6 KB

Also wanted to say a huge thank you to the gang at Deyeme for the sticker! I was literally thinking earlier today about ordering it but there it is! In the color I wanted! Also thank you so much for the extra hose to bleed the clutch!

I'm planning on making a video of the installation of all said parts. I know that there are already a lot of videos out there, but potentially (and hopefully) new comers to the forum with the MTX purchase these parts right off hand and hopefully this can be a good quality video with instruction on all of these in place for ease of finding the info. Even though I know the DM included instruction is clear. I know some people just feel better seeing it on video instead of on paper. I already filmed a really potato quality unboxing vid but will do some editing and post it here probably tonight. If not tonight then it will be next week.

Separately I wanted to create this thread so if I have questions or anything I am not clogging up the individual threads for these parts.
      Last edited by Dartanyion; 01-24-2019 at 06:19 PM.
      Mods:
      NGK LZTR4A-11 5306 copper spark plugs gapped to .048
      MOPAR Cold Air Intake
      MOPAR Shift knob
      Deyeme ice blue CDV delete
      Deyeme Short shift arm
      Deyeme ice blue shift rod
      Deyeme ice blue Firm Rear Trans Mount
      Kenda Kaiser KR-20s (Front)
      Metal blue valve stem caps
      Chrome door handle covers

Tire Carrier
      Rank

Rep

is BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

Vehicle
      2016 dodge dart gt
      Mods
      RRM turbo kit Too much to list here
      Liked
      30 times
      Mentioned
      4 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Dartanyion View Post

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you guys for supporting the Dart as much as you have and I as well as many here appreciate everything that you guys have produced for us.

And with that, I wanted to say I am SO excited because I just got my parts in!!!

Also wanted to say a huge thank you to the gang at Deyeme for the sticker! I was literally thinking earlier today about ordering it but there it is! In the color I wanted! Also thank you so much for the extra hose to bleed the clutch!

I'm planning on making a video of the installation of all said parts. I know that there are already a lot of videos out there, but potentially (and hopefully) new comers to the forum with the MTX purchase these parts right off hand and hopefully this can be a good quality video with instruction on all of these in place for ease of finding the info. Even though I know the DM included instruction is clear. I know some people just feel better seeing it on video instead of on paper. I already filmed a really potato quality unboxing vid but will do some editing and post it here probably tonight. If not tonight then it will be next week.

Separately I wanted to create this thread so if I have questions or anything I am not clogging up the individual threads for these parts.
      I have all three. Hell of a difference. You will like the feel with all these added.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
      Dartanyion likes this.

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

is 04-03-2019: Installed Genuine
      Mopar Pedal Kit Manual Part
      Number: 82214197

Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart GT (Pitch Black)
      Mods
      RRM Lightweight Pulley*Injen CAI*MPx Bored Throttle Body*CDV Delete*Flex Rear Mount
      Liked
      343 times
      Mentioned
      19 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Awesome. That is everything I have as well, but now I need to get a red decal to represent my Deyeme mods. Did not know they even had these on the site.

Let us know how the install goes, especially the shift control rod and arm. Can't wait to see the videos. One piece of advice I can give you on the rear mount is invest a few dollars in a die for the threads on the cat to flex pipe flange. Someone had previously cross threaded mine so I needed to re-thread it after I broke the nut (ouch!). Also, the other side went a lot easier after being cleaned with the die. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Mass_Paul; 01-24-2019 at 07:00 PM.
      Dartanyion likes this.
      Mass_Paul
      2014 Dodge Dart GT (Pitch Black)
      * 1 of 4 2014 Dodge Dart GT 4 Door Sedans manufactured in the same color paint &
      built with the same equipment, options & groups (configurations) in the United States

Mods:
      • RRM 2.4L Spectrum Tuner & Lightweight Pulley
      • Injen 2.4L CAI
      • MPx Bored Throttle Body, Polished Shift Knob & Stubby Antenna
      • Deyeme Clutch Delay Valve Delete & Rear Mount (Flex)
      • Autolite Copper Plugs
      • Rally Armor Flaps
      • AVS In-Channel Ventvisors

4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      Mods
      See signature
      Liked
      160 times
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Here's the unboxing video! First off sorry about the video quality.. My cell phone isn't even a chinese knock off.. It's an indian knock off (from India not native americans) that I purchased 3 years ago so cameras on it in crappy lighting work about as well as the one that comes on any $60 tablet from walmart.. Maybe worse. I wanted to do much more with the video to make it more interesting, however unfortunately... Windows Video Editor sucks or my desktop is dying... I can't tell you how many times the app crashed using it last night just to cut up the video. Was up till 2. I guess this is why all the big youtubers use MAC Pros to edit but then.. My desktop is over 8 years old so.. yeah. I have done video editing in the past with other software (seemingly the older version of Windows Video Editor had more options.. hmm) but I'll try with the installation videos to use a good free-as-possible ware editing tool.. And have my friend video with his iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by Mass_Paul View Post
      Awesome. That is everything I have as well, but now I need to get a red decal to represent my Deyeme mods. Did not know they even had these on the site.

Let us know how the install goes, especially the shift control rod and arm. Can't wait to see the videos. One piece of advice I can give you on the rear mount is invest a few dollars in a die for the threads on the cat to flex pipe flange. Someone had previously cross threaded mine so I needed to re-thread it after I broke the nut (ouch!). Also, the other side went a lot easier after being cleaned with the die. Just my 2 cents.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
      Thanks for the heads up! I have wanted to invest in a tap and die set for quite sometime. Not sure if the budget permits at the moment (Since I spent all the extra on these parts! ) but if I gotta do eet I gotta do eet.
      Last edited by Dartanyion; 01-25-2019 at 08:08 AM.
      Swordsage and Mass_Paul like this.
      Mods:
      MOPAR Cold Air Intake
      MOPAR Shift knob
      Deyeme Short shift arm

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2016 Dart GT
      Liked
      101 times
      Mentioned
      13 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)

Now i want a Deyeme sticker!!!! Ill post that thing right on the side of my toolbox!
      Dartanyion and Mass_Paul like this.
      Mods
      Road Race Motorsports Stage 1 Kit
      Modified Stock Intake With K&N Filter
      Muffler Delete
      Aero Paneling Delete
      Deyeme Rear Mount (Firm)
      AVS In Channel Visors
      Interior and Underbody LEDs
      Dipped Emblems, Sport Hood, Wheel Caps and Front Lip
      Front Lip, Sideskirts and Rear Diffuser.
      12" JBL GT-BassPro

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      Mods
      See signature
      Liked
      160 times
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Parabolaralus View Post

Now i want a Deyeme sticker!!!! Ill post that thing right on the side of my toolbox!
      Order one man! Just FYI for the sticker with shipping and handling on it's own it's $10.

Also it was funny because I am just so used to working with large corporate companies and affiliates where you will never know or speak or see social media people who work for the company, but when I called Deyeme to ask when my package was going to ship, Travis answered and it took me back. I was like... This Travis from the forums?! Lol. He was probably thinking... Yeeaaaahh, who the heck are you?! :P And he was very nice and helpful. Thanks again man.
      Last edited by Dartanyion; 01-25-2019 at 12:35 PM.
      Mass_Paul likes this.
      Mods:
      MOPAR Cold Air Intake
      MOPAR Shift knob
      Deyeme Short shift arm

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart GT Auto Bright White
      Mods
      Driver Mod
      Liked
      1120 times
      Mentioned
      72 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Still loving my FIRM rear mount from Deyeme Racing on my Automatic trans Dart. Made the shifts and response faster and firmer. A 100% recommended upgrade for anybody with an Auto Dart that actually drives their vehicle.

Making Automatics Great Again!
      josh16 and Mass_Paul like this.

Supporting Vendor
      Rank

Rep

Supporting Vendor
      is feeling spring in the air

Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart Rallye--- 2009 Dodge Challenger R/T--- 1996 Dodge Neon ACR Coupe
      Mods
      DMR plate bracket, poly mounts, wheel spacers and lug bolts, and lots more - see our site for detail
      Liked
      697 times
      Mentioned
      221 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Order one man! Just FYI for the sticker with shipping and handling on it's own it's $10.

Also it was funny because I am just so used to working with large corporate companies and affiliates where you will never know or speak or see social media people who work for the company, but when I called Deyeme to ask when my package was going to ship, Travis answered and it took me back. I was like... This Travis from the forums?! Lol. He was probably thinking... Yeeaaaahh, who the heck are you?! :P And he was very nice and helpful. Thanks again man.
      Yep - $10. But the decal is really only $4, and shipping is just $1. But there are minimums in place to keep us from losing an arm and a leg when someone orders a single lug bolt or decal. It's best to order something like that (a decal or a couple spare lug bolts) with something else. The tiny S&H from the small items is pretty much absorbed by the bigger item, even if it's something we have to get drop-shipped from one of our distributors. That said, we love getting decals out to people that'll put 'em on and brag here and on FB about them, so if you've placed an order, it doesn't take much begging to get a free decal in your mailbox Just gotta shoot us a message on FB or our website's Contact Us form.

Jackman
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      Mods
      See signature
      Liked
      160 times
      Mentioned
      14 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      So I'm starting the process of just making sure I have all the tools (really I barely have any that will work on the Dart), but starting off with the rear mount (which I don't want to put anything else on until I put the mount on first):

I found reference in this thread:
      https://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dey...tml#post526105
      Quote Originally Posted by youngsmith53 View Post
      As far as tools, the big bolt that is an 18mm head, the star bolts are 14mm or 15mm depending on how you look at them. Once I had the proper metric sockets and or wrenches, the install was a breeze. No issues at all. Let us know if you need any other help or assistance.
      I'm a little confused as a thread @youngsmith53 mentioned also had a post stating that it's 13mm for the star bolts holding the mount bracket to the trans. Does anyone know exactly which size these bolts are?

Whittled down some kits, and found this one for $9 in store: E8, E10, E12, E14
      https://www.autozone.com/screwdriver...t-set/914166_0

Wanted to see if it would be more worth it to wait and order this $20 kit with E5, E6, E7, E8, E10, E12, E14, E16, E18 and E20
      https://www.autozone.com/screwdriver...t-set/191054_0

My idea is if the $9 kit can be used for the trans mount and brakes or something else then that is good enough for me.
      Mods:
      MOPAR Cold Air Intake
      MOPAR Shift knob
      Deyeme Short shift arm

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
      748 times
      Mentioned
      131 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Just get the entire set. I have them all the way to E24. Tools are an investment. You can't use it if you don't have it.
      (The front caliper bracket bolts are E20.)
      Dartanyion, jsblanch and Mass_Paul like this.
      -Case

16 Dart SXT 2.0 TorRed stock
      16 Dart SE 2.0 Laser Blue Pearl stock
      98 Sport Coupe DOHC Alpine Green ATX stock
      95 NYG ACR Coupe (restored)
      18 Ram 1500 3.6 4x4 Std Cab Delmonico Red stock

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links