Dodge Dart Forum banner

Member and Introduction thread!

5K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  Cntrollerfanboy 
#1 · (Edited)
Most of you Ohio Darts already know of our group, but we need to expand as much as we can to help us grow even more.

If you don't know who we are, now you do. We meet up all over Ohio, and we are constantly growing. Having more information on here will definitely help more members find us as well as spreading the information on our meets.

We are on Instagram, http://instagram.com/dartsofohio#

We are on Facebook as well. www.facebook.com/groups/DartsofOhio

Our most recent meet was in West Salem Ohio at Dragway 42, which included 13 total Darts!

Spread the name, follow us everywhere, join our FB page and come join us at meets!

Introduce yourself here so we can all get to know each other a little better.

Thanks everyone and looking forward to meeting new friends and continuing to grow this great crew!

See less See more
#2 ·
Everyone already knows Voodoo! HA Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Automotive lighting
Names Rodney, from Circleville, OH. 2.0 6sp rallye

#6 ·
#15 ·
We'll definitely try to keep you in the loop! Not as much goes on here it seems, but I do know that a big meet is going down this coming weekend. Bob Boyd Dodge in Lancaster, Ohio they are having a dealer meet. Probably going to be a huge turn out. If your free and can make the drive let me know, and I can inform some of the others! I know there are a couple Dayton members on the facebook page. Maybe if others are going you can meet up and drive with them there!

#13 ·
I see you bought your car from north Olmsted! The forum page isn't very active. Not as much as our facebook page. Do you have one and are you on that page? If not I'll send you my number and we can meet up sometime! :) I live in Lorain and got my car from there as well!
New guy from Elyria here. Just got my Dart on 3/24 - loving it so far, even though it's only been 2 days. :)

View attachment 30066

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.