Ladies and gentlemen we are pleased to announce that we have one helluva giveaway this month! We are giving away to one lucky winner a Polaroid XS100 Extreme Edition Sports Action Video Camera. Be sure to check out the video review above for a hands-on demo done by one of our tech guys on another site. Please keep in mind the video review is of the XS100i, and the only the difference between the two is that the XS100i has Wi-Fi. Here's a quick look at the XS100's features:
- Professional Sensor With Low-Light Performance Very light, Just 4.8 oz. Vibrates: Confirms Functions When Visual Confirmation Isn't Practical
- G-Sensor (Auto Rotation) for "which end is up" assurance Waterproof up to 30'/10m Distortion-Free Ultra Wide Angle Lens Provides a 170 Degrees of Coverage
- Aerodynamic Design and Shock-Proof Exterior Minimizes Wind Noise Single Button Record that's Easy and Ready for Action Video Options: 1080p, 960p, 720p
- Dual File Recording; With Every HD Video an Additional Smaller File is Created For more Efficient Uploading and Sharing Still Image Options: 16MP, 5MP, 3MP, 1 x or 10x (burst) Shooting Mode + Time Lapse
- Adjustable Frame Rate for 720p Allows Effects Like Slow or Fast Motion Shots-Even in HD <> Fulll Helmet & Handlebar Mounts Included <> Includes a One Year Warranty
So what do you have to do to win? Here's the deal; we want you guys -- and gals (staff included) -- to tell us what you think the 2016 Dodge Dart SRT should and could like. We're talking performance, features, body lines/kits, paint schemes etc. In order to enter for your chance to win your very own Polaroid XS100 Extreme Edition you must reply to this thread with a minimum of 3 (5 MAX) things that you would like to see on the 2016 Dodge Dart SRT and you MUST elaborate on those things. A sure way to find yourself left out of the running is to post something like this:
If you want to win, give us some awesome, well developed thoughts and ideas! Photo-chops, diagrams, blueprints (exaggeration but... [Read More]
1. Body Kit
3. Fat tires
The Dodge brand is the presenting sponsor of Mötley Crüe’s “Final Tour”, which kicked off on July 2nd in Grand Rapids, MI. In commemoration of the tour, Mötley Crüe's iconic "Kickstart my Heart" music video has been recut with a healthy dose of Dodge vehicles. Three 30-second commercials for the Charger and Challenger should be hitting the tube with the Crue's single so keep your eyes peeled.
The music definitely fits the Dodge attitude. Enjoy!
» News Archive
» Search tags for this page
dodge dart forum,
dodge dart forums,
dodge dart fourm,
dodge dart org,
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Top Poster: suzq044
Welcome to our newest member, helilog
» Site Navigation
» Promote the Community
» Today's Birthdays
» Status Updates
: 15000+ high-enjoyment miles! Driving for Uber.
Aug 31 2015 04:34 PM
: finally back in my Dart, with NEW turbo :)
Aug 27 2015 06:06 PM
: Just Kicking the Tires
Aug 24 2015 07:15 PM
: (aka Senttrix)
Aug 24 2015 04:21 PM
: looking forward to my magnaflow next week!
Aug 17 2015 06:24 AM
: still lovin the dart after 2 yrs!
Aug 13 2015 08:25 AM
29 members and 711 guests
Most users ever online was 10,238, 10-24-2013 at 02:48 PM.