The Dodge brand is the presenting sponsor of Mötley Crüe’s “Final Tour”, which kicked off on July 2nd in Grand Rapids, MI. In commemoration of the tour, Mötley Crüe's iconic "Kickstart my Heart" music video has been recut with a healthy dose of Dodge vehicles. Three 30-second commercials for the Charger and Challenger should be hitting the tube with the Crue's single so keep your eyes peeled.
The music definitely fits the Dodge attitude. Enjoy!
AUBURN HILLS, Mich., May 1, 2014
- Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brands each post sales gains in April compared with same month a year ago
- Jeep brand records its best sales month ever; April sales up 52 percent
- Ram pickup truck sales up 17 percent; best ever April sales
- Seven Chrysler Group vehicles set April sales records
- New 2015 Dodge Charger and Challenger debut at the 2014 New York International Auto Show
- Ward's names all-new 2015 Chrysler 200 and 2014 Jeep Cherokee to its prestigious 10 Best Interiors List for 2014
- Chrysler, Dodge and SRT brands win awards at the Texas Auto Writer's 2014 Auto Roundup
- Chrysler Group LLC today reported U.S. sales of 178,652 units, a 14 percent increase compared with sales in April 2013 (156,698 units), and the group's best April sales since 2007.
The Jeep®, Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brands each posted year-over-year sales gains in April compared with the same month a year ago. The Jeep brand's 52 percent increase was the largest sales gain of any Chrysler Group brand during April and its best sales month ever. Chrysler Group extended its streak of year-over-year sales gains to 49-consecutive months in April.
"Strong consumer demand for our Jeep sport-utility vehicles and Ram pickup trucks continued in April as Chrysler Group extended its streak to 49-consecutive months of year-over-year sales gains," said Reid Bigland, Head of U.S. Sales. "The spring selling season is heating up as our Jeep brand had its best monthly sales ever. Both of our minivans had a strong April and the Ram pickup truck had its best April sales ever."
Seven Chrysler Group vehicles set sales records in the month of April. The Jeep Compass recorded its best sales month ever. The Ram pickup truck, Jeep Patriot, Jeep Wrangler, Dodge Challenger, Dodge Journey, and Ram Cargo Van each posted their best sales for the month of April. Both minivans had a good month. Sales of the Dodge Grand Caravan were up 36 percent in April, the largest year-over-year percentage sales increase of any Dodge brand model in April, while sales of the Chrysler Town & Country minivan increased 16 percent.
Chrysler Group finished the month of April with a 74 days supply of inventory (505,965 units). U.S. industry sales figures for April are internally projected at an estimated 16.3 million units Seasonally Adjusted Annual Rate (SAAR).
April 2014 U.S. Sales Highlights by Brand
... [Read More]
» News Archive
» Search tags for this page
2013 dodge dart owners forumn,
dodge dart forum,
dodge dart forums,
dodge dart org,
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Top Poster: suzq044
» Site Navigation
» Promote the Community
» Today's Birthdays
» Status Updates
: dude... like toasters are like tanning beds for bread in tandem!
Jul 24 2015 07:01 AM
: getting the show on the road!!!
Jul 21 2015 08:52 AM
: Steak anyone ?
Jul 20 2015 11:02 AM
Jul 17 2015 08:45 PM
: Lightweight pully soon? I sure hope!
Jul 15 2015 01:32 PM
: Dealin' with Douches
Jul 14 2015 03:09 PM
: Hello, I am a Dodge Dart. My owner named me Garth after Wayne's World.
Jul 14 2015 10:21 AM
: pops and gurgles that tickle my fancy
Jul 13 2015 01:23 PM
: Boost Leak Free!!!
Jul 13 2015 12:02 PM
26 members and 618 guests
Most users ever online was 10,238, 10-24-2013 at 02:48 PM.