Thats right ladies and gentlemen! Starting with the 2015 calendar cycle all winners of the 2015 ROTM will be pitted against each other for top honors of RIDE OF THE YEAR! There is still time to enter for November and Decembers ROTM to get a shot to be entered for ROTY!
Winners will receive a special Permanent badge under their user name with the year they won. This special token will surely stand out as its yellow and let all the fellow dodge dart members know how much your ride rocks.
For those who are ROTM winners in 2014,2013 and 2012, Go on and re-enter your car and see if you can do it again, overcome the new blood and earn yourself a birth in the ROTY voting. Rules will be the same for voting for ROTY as they are for ROTM.
The entire staff here at Dodge-Dart.org would like to take a moment to honor the lives lost and impacted on this day 14 years ago. This event in American history is a tragic example of the countless lives lost to global terrorism. To those who lost their lives... we will never forget you.
Take a seat because if these rumors coming out of the FCA Dealer show come to fruition, Mopar fans are in for one hell of a ride. Keep in mind folks these are just rumors, but the 'leaks' coming out of there are turning into a huge plumbing problem.
Here we go......
- Redesigned Charger, supposedly draws inspiration from 1999's Charger concept car, possible arrival mid-2017, Looks "AWESOME".
- Two new Challenger models are coming. Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer) and T/A. ADR has 315's on all 4 corners, 1,000HP, unveil had it coming out of a cage. T/A is a road course car, upgraded suspension, no rear seat.
- Legendary Barracuda possibly be revived as a Dodge, lighter and smaller than Challenger, offered as coupe or convertible.
- Charger Daytona powered by a 340 Hemi
- Dodge Durango SRT sporting the 6.4-liter Hemi V8, rear-drive, dealers were shown a B5 Blue. Hot!
- Dodge will launch a 300HP Turbo charged Dart in R/T and GLH flavors, powered by 1.8 Turbo charged "Hurricane"
- Jeep Grand Cherokee was announced with all-wheel drive, powered by Hellcat V8.
- Grand Wagoneer aimed at Land Rover, mid-2017 release.
- New Chrysler full size SUV, looked awesome, Durango size great design, had stow-and-go
» News Archive
» Search tags for this page
2013 dodge dart forum,
2015 dodge dart forum,
dodge dart forum,
dodge dart forums,
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Top Poster: suzq044
» Discount Tire
» Site Navigation
» Promote the Community
» Today's Birthdays
» Status Updates
: Looking to get BOOSTED
Jun 24 2016 04:07 AM
: Live To Fight Fight To Live
Jun 23 2016 02:49 AM
: Chillen here in Fort Worth, TX
Jun 15 2016 02:16 PM
: trying to fix "parking light out" issue
Jun 09 2016 01:46 PM
: at 22,200 trouble free miles on dart #2 and 43,000 trouble free miles on dart #1
Jun 05 2016 05:38 PM
: New but in love with the Dart!
Jun 02 2016 06:02 PM
: Doin' Dart things!
Jun 02 2016 11:03 AM
: missing her Dart!
Jun 02 2016 08:22 AM
22 members and 429 guests
Most users ever online was 10,238, 10-24-2013 at 02:48 PM.