Apr 04, 2013 - 8:05 PM - by suzq044
The MOPAR '13 and GT are officially open for ordering. So, if you've been impatiently waiting, now is your chance.
The MOPAR '13 is based on the GT, so the tails, black housing headlights and fogs are standard; contrary to the photo above.
[UPDATE] It seems that it was an accidental release. Those that did get orders through during that short window have not been dropped/cancelled as of yet, so one can only assume that we're finally close.
Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen! We have added a mention feature to the forums, and if you are familiar with Twitter you will understand how it works. By simply typing in the @ symbol followed by the members username (EX: @cereal_killer) in your post you can now get the attention of the mentioned member in a thread you started or participating in. They will get a notification that they have been mentioned and directed to the post that they were mentioned in. This feature will vastly improve interaction between members because you no longer have to hunt them down via pm and link them. Quick and easy!
Before signing off we need to add that due to us not having restrictions on registering usernames (no space between names) anyone with a space between their name will not be able see mentions. However, usernames with underscore's will work with the mention feature.
We hope you find this new feature very useful and hope you all enjoy using it! Enjoy!!
UPDATE: Usernames with spaces will work with the mention feature.
Good evening ladies and gentlemen! Since the birth of Dodge-Dart.org a lot of you have expressed donating to the site "just because", and while we sincerely appreciated the gesture we just didn't feel like we were offering much by way of total members, supporting vendors and information. We were small and growing, but we just felt it wasn't the time. Flash forward to today. The forums are hopping with activity and the Supporting Vendors on site are churning out awesome product feeding everyones appetite for some of the best Dodge Dart mods on the internet. Sticker request continue to pour in and new members registering and saying hello continues at a steady pace. How far we have come...
With that said, the time has come and we are ready to offer supporting memberships to those who'd like to donate to the site. Supporting members have access to Dodge-Dart.org's private chat room, Supporting Member badge, more PM space, larger avatar & profile pic size and much more! This site will always remain FREE to access for everyone but if you'd like to help support the site then by all means jump on board!!
Before signing off we'd like to thank all our members and guests for making Dodge-Dart.org the premier Dodge Dart site on the internet. You guys and girls rock! Thank you!
For more details please visit this [LINK]
Dodge Dart.org Chat room is available via the Forum tab after you sign up! Enjoy!
... [Read More]
Chrysler Group LLC Reports February 2013 U.S. Sales Increased 4 Percent; Best February Sales in Five Years
March 1, 2013 , Auburn Hills, Mich.
- Best February sales since 2008
- 35th-consecutive month of year-over-year sales gains
- Dodge, Ram Truck, and FIAT brands each post sales increases in February compared with same month a year ago
- Dodge brand sales increase 30 percent; best February sales since 2007 and largest year-over-year percentage increase of any Chrysler Group brand
- Dodge Dart sales increase 8 percent month over month; best sales month since June launch last year
- Dodge Dart, Ram 1500, Fiat 500 Abarth, and SRT Viper each earn a MotorWeek Drivers’ Choice Award in February
- Dodge Challenger muscle car sets all-time sales record; sales up 34 percent in February
- Dodge Avenger mid-size sedan sets sales record for month of February with 52 percent sales gain
- Dodge Journey full-size crossover sets sales record for month of February; sales up 21 percent
- Dodge Durango sales up 38 percent; best February sales since 2006
- Ram pickup truck sales up 3 percent; best February sales since 2007
- New 2014 Ram ProMaster full-size van debuts at Chicago Auto Show with best-in-class features focused on the commercial customer
- Ram Truck brand to build industry’s only light-duty diesel pickup beginning in the third quarter
- Ram Truck brand is the most-improved brand in the J.D. Power and Associates 2013 U.S. Vehicle Dependability Study
- Fiat 500 sets sales record for month of February with 2 percent sales gain
- Chrysler 200 mid-size sedan sets sales record for the month of February with 18 percent increase
- Jeep® brand unveils the 2014 Jeep Cherokee, its all-new mid-size sport-utility vehicle
- Jeep Patriot compact SUV sets sales record for month of February with 24 percent sales gain
- Jeep Wrangler sets sales record for month of February; sales up 8 percent
- Jeep Compass sales up 36 percent; best February sales since 2007
- Chrysler Group LLC today reported U.S. sales of 139,015 units, a 4 percent increase compared with sales in February 2012 (133,521 units), and the group’s best February sales since 2008.
The Dodge, Ram Truck and FIAT brands each posted year-over-year sales gains in February compared with the same month last year. The Dodge brand’s 30 percent increase was the largest sales gain of any Chrysler Group brand in February.
While Chrysler Group extended its streak of year-over-year sales gains in February to 35-consecutive months, sales and shipment volumes for the first quarter of 2013 are being negatively affected by the end of Jeep Liberty production in Q3 2012 and the on-going product launches during the quarter of the new 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee, the Jeep Compass, and the new 2013 Ram Heavy Duty truck line. As the Chairman and CEO of Chrysler Group LLC,
The Mopar 13 Livestream with the Dodge Dart goes live in 5 minutes. Be sure to catch it [HERE]
UPDATE: LiveStream has ended
Posts your thoughts in the comments section as it moves along. Enjoy!
Dodge updated their site to showcase the hot Mopar 13 Dodge Dart. Hit the link after at the bottom of the page. Here's a quick recap of it's features:
- 18-inch gloss black aluminum wheels with Mopar® center caps
- Mopar blue stripes on the hood, roof and trunk
- Black front chin spoiler, rear air diffuser and deck lid spoiler
- Mopar® badge on grille and rear deck lid
- Performance-tuned exhaust system
- Slotted brake rotors
- 7 millimeter-lowered sport suspension
- Recalibrated steering gear
- Custom Katzkin® leather-trimmed interior includes blue leather-trimmed driver's seat and black leather-trimmed passenger seat with unique accent colors, stitching and an embroidered Mopar® logo
- Floating island bezel with Mopar Blue accents
- Black interior with blue stitching on steering wheel, leather shift knob, armrests and gauge cluster brow
- Serialized badge with individual number
- Mopar® bright sport pedal kit
- Wireless smartphone charging pad
- Door sill guards
- Light black chrome and gloss black interior trim
- Premium Mopar® carpet floor mats
2013 Dodge Dart Mopar Edition
For the fourth time in four years, the gear heads over at Mopar have pulled a car from the Chrysler Group lineup and transformed it into a limited-edition vehicle to showcase some of their latest developments in technology and performance. Having already performed their magic on the Dodge Challenger, Charger, and the Chrysler 300 it's not surprising that Mopar would turn its attention to one of Dodge's newest members - the Dodge Dart.
The 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar ’13 will be limited to a run of 500 units with it's gloss-black body accented with a pair of unequal-width Mopar-blue racing stripes that run from stem to stern. The car sits on 18-inch wheels finished in deep gloss black with blue splashed onto the calipers. The Mopar premium brake kit also includes slotted rotors. The Mopar ground effects kit consists of a chin spoiler, a decklid spoiler, and a rear diffuser. The exterior nomenclature is limited to a Mopar badge in the crosshair and Mopar logos on the center caps of the wheels. The interior is where things really begin to pop. The eye popping Mopar-blue leather driver’s seat is meant “to keep the emphasis on the driver.” The rest of the seating is done in black with contrasting blue stitching. The interior color scheme includes a blue-stitched leather-wrapped steering wheel with matching shift knob, and blue ambient lighting. A sport pedal kit, Mopar carpet floor mats, doorsill guards, and an 8.4-inch touch screen.
The only available powertrain in this beauty is the turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder mated to a six-speed manual transmission. Like some good sound coming out of the rear pipes? Mopar tossed in a performance-tuned exhaust system. They also lowered the car’s ride height by a quarter of an inch and re-calibrated the steering for improved performance.
Each of the 500 Dart Mopar ’13 owners will receive a unique owner kit on delivery. Its contents include a personalized plate with vehicle specifications, the car’s date of manufacture, and the unique identification number of the vehicle, all contained in a custom black case. Production of the 2013 Dodge Dart Mopar ’13 is scheduled to begin at Chrysler’s Belvidere, Illinois, assembly plant this spring. So who's on the phone right this moment reserving this bad boy?
According to Allpar.com
The R/T has disappeared from the Canadian Order Guide today, but the Mopar '13 package has showed up as an option on the Limited. Anybody know anything about this option?
AEJ MOPAR 13 GROUP E Includes:
18X7.0 GLOSS BLACK ALUM WHEELS (WPE)
1-YEAR SIRIUS RADIO SERVICE (X9B) ADDITIONAL SUBSCRIPTION FEES APPLY (X96)
225/40R18XL ALL SEASON TIRES (TWK)
B/C CROSSHAIR WITH BLACK SURROUND (MFF)
BI-XENON HEADLAMPS (LM2)
BLACK HEADLAMP BEZELS (MFA)
BLACK SHIFT BEZEL W/ACCENT STITCHING (JND)
BLUE BRAKE CALIPERS (XTM)
BLUE HOOD, ROOF AND DECK LID GRAPHIC (M2N)
BODY COLOR DOOR HANDLES (MNE)
DELETE FLOOR MATS (CL8) FOR MORE INFO, CALL 888-539-7474 (X9A)
GLOSS BLACK INTERIOR ACCENTS (XSB)
HIGH INTENSITY DISCHARGE HEADLAMPS (LMP)
LED "RACETRACK" TAILLAMPS (LBQ)
LT BLACK CHROME I/P & HVAC BEZELS (JBD)
MOPAR BLUE ACCENTS (CXP)
MOPAR BODY COLOR FRONT SPOILER (MWQ)
MOPAR EXTERIOR BADGING (XG1)
MOPAR FRONT SPLASH GUARDS (MEJ)
MOPAR PERFORMANCE EXHAUST (NEB)
MOPAR PREMIUM FLOOR MATS W/LOGO (CLQ)
MOPAR REAR DECKLID SPOILER (MXL)
MOPAR SHIFT HANDLE (XEX)
MOPAR STAINLESS DOOR SILL GUARDS (MED)
MOPAR WIRELESS CHARGING PAD (RF8)
SIRIUSXM SATELLITE RADIO (RSC)
SPORT SUSPENSION (SDE)
UCONNECT 8.4 CD//MP3/8.4" TCH SCR (RE2)
Read more at: [AllparForums LINK] Text copyright © Allpar, LLC, publishers of the massive Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, and other Mopar site allpar.com
I'm guessing B/C = Black Chrome. Note - this is Canadian; so it may not be accurate for the American version.
109 members and 322 guests
Most users ever online was 1,791, 04-04-2013 at 05:04 PM.
» Search tags for this page
dodge dart forum,
dodge dart forums,
dodge dart rt release date,
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» Site Navigation
» Promote the Community
Top Poster: suzq044
» News Archive
» Today's Birthdays
» Status Updates
: nickle and diming my bank account with this car!
May 25 2013 12:27 AM
: has 9119 miles to date, lifetime avg is 39.51 mpg
May 24 2013 09:40 PM
: outside hugging her car...
May 24 2013 06:51 PM
: Just finished a good Wash and Wax!
May 24 2013 03:20 PM
: counting down til three day weekend.
May 24 2013 06:02 AM
: Wanting to install a CAI!!
May 23 2013 08:48 PM
: following @CaliDarts on Instagram!
May 23 2013 01:51 PM
: waiting for my DART to return from paint!
May 22 2013 04:59 PM
: is changing my status just to appear on the home page. :-)
May 21 2013 08:59 PM