Dodge Dart Forum banner

Set of Aero Wheels, Tires, TPMS sensors, and Caps for winter use

For Sale 
1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  aarmel732 
#1 ·
I have a complete set of Aero wheels and tires with 25000 miles on them, with about 50% tread left for sale. Tires are in good condition, wheels are in excellent condition, no rust, dents, dings, or nastiness. One hub cap has some curb rash. Perfect set for winter tires before the cold weather gets here. Bolts not included in sale. Please allow me one week to replace the tires and wheels before you expect delivery. The set is located in the SOUTH WEST CHICAGO (Aurora, Joliet, Plainfield, etc) area, I will not drive very far, please be willing to come and get them or arrange for 100% your own shipping. $400 obo, cash or PayPal. Please contact me via PM, and then I will give you my phone number so we can communicate via text, it is much easier due to my work schedule. Thank you very much, I appreciate you looking! Motor vehicle Car Red Vehicle Public space
Red Wheel Vehicle Car Alloy wheel

See less See more
#5 ·
Well, the tpms sensors are free with the wheels and tires. Otherwise, it will be rather hard to extricate them from a set of wheels and tires on the car that are being used. I bought a set for a wheel and tire trade deal that went south, they were 106 delivered from our mopar parts vendor.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.