The Conspiracy Thread - Page 75
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

The Conspiracy Thread

This is a discussion on The Conspiracy Thread within the Off Topic Forum forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Off-Topic category; You have to be careful with conspiracies because it goes down a deep rabbit hole. There are multiple layers involved and some are created by ...

User Tag List

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 LastLast
    Like Tree440Likes

Thread: The Conspiracy Thread

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2014 Dodge Dart GT Auto Bright White
      Mods
      Driver Mod
      Liked
      631 times
      Mentioned
      46 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      You have to be careful with conspiracies because it goes down a deep rabbit hole. There are multiple layers involved and some are created by the government to discredit conspiracies and people. Like you said, if you even say the word conspiracy somebody will post the "tinfoil_hat.jpeg" picture. Some are created by mentally ill people, some are created by trolls on the internet, some are created to distract, and some are indeed 100% real.

I am intrigued by your moon landing views though. Care to elaborate? For me the moon landing conspiracy claiming it was staged is false, according to the evidence I have seen.
      Showboy likes this.

Crew Chief
      Rank

Rep

is Avenger Operator

Vehicle
      '14 Avenger SE/Rallaye Pkg. V6 auto/tap shift. 18's & Eagles ;-} Former: Dart Turbo Man. loved him
      Mods
      Leather Shift Knob from a Dodge SUV style stitch grip!
      Liked
      2399 times
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Killraven View Post
      You have to be careful with conspiracies because it goes down a deep rabbit hole. There are multiple layers involved and some are created by the government to discredit conspiracies and people. Like you said, if you even say the word conspiracy somebody will post the "tinfoil_hat.jpeg" picture. Some are created by mentally ill people, some are created by trolls on the internet, some are created to distract, and some are indeed 100% real.

I am intrigued by your moon landing views though. Care to elaborate? For me the moon landing conspiracy claiming it was staged is false, according to the evidence I have seen.
      I have no personal additions to the mass of Google search references , such as the facts about the Van Allen radiation belt which supposedly to this day would kill any life form aboard any vessel made even with current technologies let alone what we had back then. All our govt (NASA) would ever have had to do to prove the debunkers wrong would be to send some of our simpler life forms used in labs even today, "Up and Back" for proof positive. No landing expenses. Just a quick round trip with some mice, bunies, food, water and a load of wadding for excrement. Heck, even put on both sexes of each and see if any can become impregnated. A worthy trip for science, minimal cost, but a lousy smattering of egg on mission control faces. They've used my Medicare Taxes for things of much lesser value.
      I was born in the fifties, came of age in the 60's. That should give enough information to understand. Thank You, in advance!

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      Mods
      Driver Mod
      Liked
      631 times
      Mentioned
      46 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Back in the Soviet Union, the dogs Veterok ("Breeze") and Ugoyok ("Little Piece Of Coal") were launched aboard Kosmos 110 by the Soviet Union on February 22, 1966. The flight was an evaluation of prolonged effects during space travel of radiation from the Van Allen Belts on animals. Twenty-one days in space still stand as a canine record and was only surpassed by humans in June 1974 with the flight of Skylab 2.

The theory that radiation is dangerous only applies for long exposure times. The astronauts were only exposed for a minimal period. A satellite on the other hand, that enters the radiation zone time after time, will have deadly amounts(for humans) of radiation on them.

I asked you to elaborate because there is much more than saying "the moon hoax". Are you saying nobody has ever walked on the moon? Are you saying only the first mission was staged? That was all I was trying to ask.

Take a look at the following link. It is a satellite from just a few years ago that took images from 30 kilometers above the Moons surface. They show the tracks of the lunar rover vehicle. Exciting New Images | Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Camera
      dad's dart likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements

Crew Chief
      Rank

Rep

is Avenger Operator

Vehicle
      '14 Avenger SE/Rallaye Pkg. V6 auto/tap shift. 18's & Eagles ;-} Former: Dart Turbo Man. loved him
      Mods
      Liked
      2399 times
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I will admit that I easily form opinions based mere personal observations of bits and pieces , here and there, but it all usually just sinks like the Titanic. Like the supposed clues left by Stanley Kubrick , out of personal guilt, in the movie The Shinning. All on Google. Take your pick.
      Killraven likes this.
      I was born in the fifties, came of age in the 60's. That should give enough information to understand. Thank You, in advance!

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      Mods
      Driver Mod
      Liked
      631 times
      Mentioned
      46 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I've read about it before. It's still just a bunch of random things one person found in the movie and wrote an article about. All could easily be attributed to Kubrick showing an artistic nod to the moon program. He was what I refer to as a real director/producer, just enough crazy to make movies interesting and unique. A true artist.
      dad's dart likes this.

Crew Chief
      Rank

Rep

is Avenger Operator

Vehicle
      Mods
      Liked
      2399 times
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      You mean 2001 ASO didn't really happen? The movie wasn't the modern equivalent of The Greatest Story Ever Told? We don't have a bloodline of The Starchild just now coming to fruition here on Earth?
      This is all very disconcerting to me.
      Btw, how was Caturday ?
      Name:  catmen.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  33.0 KB

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT Special Edition
      Mods
      Fascia painted black, heated mirrors w/ turn signals and courtesy lights plus more.
      Liked
      727 times
      Mentioned
      100 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      You two are on a roll. I'd like to add something, but I have nothing to add.
      13 Dart SXT
      09 Shadow Sabre
      08 Caliber
      05 Aztek
      02 Avalanche
      02 Thunderbird
      01 Cadillac ETC
      98 Explorer
      96 Suzuki X-90
      89 Fleetwood
      89 Continental
      88 Town Car
      86 Silverado
      84 Fiero 2M4
      83 Town Car
      82 LN7
      82 EXP
      80 Mustang
      65 Continental
      62 Galaxie 500
      54 Packard

Stock never goes out of style.

Crew Chief
      Rank

Rep

is Avenger Operator

Vehicle
      Mods
      Liked
      2399 times
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Showboy View Post
      You two are on a roll. I'd like to add something, but I have nothing to add.
      Now, that is sound judgement and a sane conclusion imho.
      Showboy likes this.

Master Mechanic
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      Mods
      Driver Mod
      Liked
      631 times
      Mentioned
      46 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      The best anti-depressant in the world is having a toddler and a bunch of cats. That's really all you need in life to be happy.

When dealing with conspiracies you must also know that there is always something true about them, even if it doesn't fit the original conspiracy theory. For example with the moon landing, some people say we never went to the moon and it was filmed in a studio. My research shows that we did land there, BUT the conspiracy could still be true because the 1st landing could have been filmed in a studio, but the remaining missions were indeed real.

For example:
      Position 1) We never went to the moon!
      Position 2) Yes we did!

Reality: The 1st mission was filmed in the studio but the others were real.

Does that make sense? That is what I was trying to say initially about conspiracies. And what I said before about government creating their own conspiracies, they put out something so crazy and unbelievable that it gets written off as tin-foil. The goal of the government is to cover it up, so they direct you down a different path hoping you don't notice the truth. By the time the truth does come out, it's already too late to do anything about.

Crew Chief
      Rank

Rep

is Avenger Operator

Vehicle
      Mods
      Liked
      2399 times
      Mentioned
      94 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Killraven View Post
      By the time the truth does come out, it's already too late to do anything about.
      Amen.
      Killraven likes this.

Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Sponsored Links