Dodge Dart Forum banner

A big warm hello from northern Minnesota.

3K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Mpartlow01 
#1 ·
Hi! My name is Matt. I happen to stumble across this site just finding out out what other people were getting in their darts. I just ordered my Dart Rallye on the the 24th and can't wait to drive it. There weren't many cars out there that got me excited as this one did so I went and ordered one.

#15 ·
Well, my car is not nearly loaded up with a bunch of options like others on here but my car will look razor sharp. I decided to go with the 2.0 automatic to start with then I had to pick the black/ruby red interior since I
fell in love with those colors along with a red exterior. I added the popular equipment group along with the hyper black aluminum wheels. I also added the must have LED Race track taillamps. I might end up adding up sort of black stripe on the car at some point like my dealership had on theirs when they had the dart in a parade we recently had. To me this is the car I have been waiting for and I instantly fell in love with it thanks to a neighbor who recommended it for me.

#16 ·
It's nice to know there are others from Minnesota on here that are getting darts. Since my Dealership seems to be having trouble getting Darts right now It'll be nice to have a car very few people will have in Grand Rapids. A few people may end up staring at my car wondering what it is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.