Dodge Dart Forum banner
4K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  kre8music 
#1 ·
anyone have black 2013 dodge dart headlights to swap for my silver ones? i might give you 50 bucks to even thought theyre both pretty much brand new. thanks!

#3 ·
New Member Introduction & Site Assistance

Looks like wrong place?

#10 · (Edited)
It would look sweet but red lights on front unless you are a fireman or emergency responder in a big No No in all states. It is worse than having blue or green lights in front. By the w any if you get an attitude with the officer he can have car impounded until they are removed as this is deems car undrivable on roads so if you get caught be nice and take it like a man.

#11 ·
i want to swap my limited headlights for black ones too - i think its a much sportier look.

#17 ·
I used to get pulled over for blue lights all the time. 6000k HIDs, clearance lights, and underbody on a Cadillac I had. Unless it's been changed since then, CA vehicle code doesn't say anything about permitted colors of headlamps or clearance lamps, except that you cannot have white in the rear unless the vehicle is travelling in reverse, and you cannot have red lamps of any kind in the front if the vehicle is in motion. The only mention of blue lights is that you cannot have any that flash, as this constitutes impersonating an emergency vehicle.. which is a felony. So if your blue lights don't flash, and your red angel eyes are off when you're rolling, you should be ok. I don't know anything about other states.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.