Dodge Dart Forum banner

Old and new Dart lover

807 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  chlngr1970 
#1 ·
Hello, I am the proud owner of a 2015 Dart. I am 51 yo and have not had so much fun driving in my life! I've owned muscle cars and small sports cars and nothing has thrilled me like this Dart! The closest was a 1968 Fiat 850 Spider I had in hs. I learned to drive in a 63 Dart and when I got my licence in 78 my first car was a 67 Dodge Dart. So when they announced they were reviving the Dart AND it was being made by Fiat I took notice and finally traded my 18mpg suv in. Love this car!

#2 ·
That's awesome. Welcome to the site. Post some pics of your car.

#3 ·
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Do you still have any older Darts?.

#4 · (Edited)
I found myself in the same boat. I saw the R/T concept photo before the car even came out, and it was the first time in my life that I knew that I had to have one just from the photo. But, also, after having mundane cars for forty years, it has also brought back the old rodding days and since the R/T never came out and would need a little enhancment to justify a rebadge, hence, now I have this project going.

http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dod...a-adapting-centrifugal-supercharger-2-4l.html

Note: Due to engine mount positioning and problems with belt routing, it has been changed to a turbo setup. Hopefully, the new injectors and FIC will go in this coming weekend in preparation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.