Dodge Dart Forum banner

Uconnect re-boot

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  wildcardco1998 
#1 ·
I picked up my new Dart Limited last Saturday and every time I drive the Uconnect screen goes all white then re-boots, killing any music or connection to the usb. Sometimes it happens right away and sometimes not fro 20 minutes. I went back to the dealer and they cleared some error codes but found no issue. I traded in a 2011 F150 I loved for better gas mileage and hate to have problems out of the gate. The dealer said there is an update coming but have no idea if it will fix the problem. I took and 2 hour drive and it rebooted 12+ times within the first hour and then hardly at all in hour 2. I love the car but hope I don't get a big run around from the dealer.

Any suggestions?

#3 ·
My car is currently at the dealer and they're on day 3, I had a seat problem which the fixed and noticed the alignment was off also an easy fix. But the did gett to see first had how many times it re-boots. I've had it happen up to 10-12 times in an hour and then it won't happen for 30-45 minutes?? The dealer has their top guy on it and today he's going to be on the phone with the factory trying things. At one point it shut down during re-boot and wouldn't re-start until I pulled over and turned the car off. I hope they find a fix because it's ruining my new car buzz..

#6 ·
The only problem I have had out of the Uconnect is when I try to disconnect a phone call, It just won't hang up. I can pull over, shut the car off, and open the door and it will stay on till I turn off my phones bluetooth.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.