Dodge Dart Forum banner

not a good experince

2K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  suzq044 
#1 · (Edited)
i have had my dart rallye for about 2 months now and not only has the starter and fuel pump been replaced but now the blower motor has to be replaced as well but i still love the sound of that dual exauste :eek:

#4 ·
Did you get one of the first vehicles off the lot. Those seem to be the ones with the most problems.

#5 ·
On the subject of bad experiences at the dealer, I had a situation that I haven't read here yet. Part of the deal that I set up when I purchased my dart was that I ordered dedicated winter rims and winter tires (Michelin alpin pa3). About a week after I took delivery, my tires arrived at the dealership. However, my son ( a dodge mechanic )told me I wasn't gonna be happy because the sales manager ordered two sets of tires. One set was my Michelin and the other was a cheap Chinese generic knock off winter tire. The sales manager was adamant about keeping the michelins and giving me a no name cheap tire. I eventually had to escalate the situation to the dealership owner to prove that I ordered michelins and paid for them as well. In the heated "discussion" with the sales manager, he even went as far as to threaten to take job action against my son. It wasn't a fun time but I did get what I paid for and my son still works there. I will never buy anything there again and highly recommend some other dealer rather than where I purchased.

Sent from outer space...haha

#6 ·
I had some issues with one of the first ones on the lot as well. They must've either been made on a Monday or a Friday, lol. But when these cars do work problem free... It is worth the wait... Hopefully you won't have any more issues.

#7 ·
Snuffy,

Sorry you had such a bad experience with your dealer but we are real happy you got what you paid for in the end as well as your son keeping his job.
As the manufacturer, we depend on our dealership organization to develop and maintain the customer goodwill that is so vital to our success and we take all complaints seriously.
If you have any further concerns, please don't hesitate to PM me and let me know.

Thank you from Dodge Canada for your continued support.

#12 ·
@ DodgeCACares

Thank you for recognizing that I did have a problem and that I did come to a reasonable solution as well as maintaining my sons employment.
That being said, had I not have been infatuated with the idea of being the proud owner of such a great vehicle, I would have told the salesman, sales manager and the dealership to bite me. IMHO, The dealer I dealt with apparently forgot that there is another dealership not even two blocks away.
I still love dodge vehicles and think they are the best ones on the road, especially my newest toy, affectionally known as the Black Pearl.

Sent from outer space...haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.