Dodge Dart Forum banner

Its Coming...

18K views 121 replies 26 participants last post by  dad's dart 
#1 ·
Reactions: pkgmsu2000
#105 ·
Alright, sorry I was super busy at work today and didnt get a chance to post up the new video. But here it is titled "No Ice"

This one is a pretty bland video... but maybe teasing a meth injection?

#107 · (Edited)
Well here is the next video titled "Fuel"

In this video, it looks like they are teasing perhaps capability for race fuel or E85?

If you stop the video at 0:23.. you can see a button with a fuel pump on it with the letters "HO" printed. Maybe a High Output fuel pump for racing?!?

Also, word on the street is that they are doing the BIG REVEAL on April 11th... I think it will be next friday the 14th when the New York Auto show starts...

ALSO, they are releasing another video tomorrow!!!

#109 ·
So, what im wondering is... if you fill up with 100 or 110 octane... but DONT push that button if it will negatively impact the engine or running of the car???

#116 · (Edited)
@dad's dart -

Here on the left coast, I see dozens of (Challenger & Charger) Hellcats and Z06 Corvettes on the road everyday ... in fact, there's a "daily driver" 2016 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat in my office complex parking lot right now.

Then again, unlike folks in Ohio & Pennsylvania, I've never ever seen an Amish Buggy on the road here in Silicon Valley :rolleyes: :D

As for the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon, I'm guessing they won't be used as a daily driver ... like the COPO Chevy Camaro owners, Demon owners will most likely only be driving them to car shows and/or racetracks [albeit, not NHRA sanctioned events :)]

@Exitus04 -

I apologize for contributing to the derailing of your Demon "Its Coming..." thread.

To get things back on track, I'm going to go back and watch the "Demon Unleashed" video (that both you & I posted) for the umpteenth time! :D

#114 ·
Here it is!!!

GOD, it gives me chills listening to the way this guy describes driving this demon.

#115 ·
I know I will never be able to afford to buy, not to mention maintain and drive such a car, but oh my, what a dream come true. Last night as I watched the reveal live, I was was giddy, actually laughing. I know I have nothing to do with the creation if this Demon, but I am so proud of Dodge for not just starting a new paradigm of the auto industry but smashing it at the same time. I cannot imagine another car maker ever doing this. With the bar set so high, against the sealing, I doubt anyone will try.

This morning as I walked out to my Demon, I had a new level of pride in driving my little Dart. In the world of psychology it's called "basking in the light of relative glory". Is it so strange that I have even greater pride in my Dart today than I did yesterday, Hell no!

Reactions: Sonnyllb
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.