Dodge Dart Forum banner

Anyone running just steelies?

7K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  datdoodmatt 
#1 ·
I have a 2016 SE and it came with just hubcaps, which sucks... anyone running steelies and have pictures?

#3 ·
Are they the fat ten spoke alloys? If so, I use those for my Winter wheels. Ugly as hell but they are for Winter so who cares, right!

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Mid-size car

Reactions: Mopar_Guy
This post has been deleted
#6 · (Edited)
Reactions: Gaia
#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
#13 ·
so ive given out enough infractions lately.
@kmays89

dont call someone a jackass...
@Bobcubs08

thank you for your more muted response. i know that you can fire some zingers.

most SE's come with steel wheels. Most people who get SE's buy aftermarket rims and keep the steels for winter tires.

Darth vader Supervillain Fictional character

Dont make me come back to this thread

#18 ·
This escalated quickly.

Original post "I have a 2016 SE and it came with just hubcaps, which sucks... anyone running steelies and have pictures? "

Then somebody immediately jumped all over him for buying an SE. I bought a 2015 SE but made sure to get the Rallye package with the touring suspension and 17s. That being said, I've run steelies on other cars I've autocrossed. You can get creative by using engine paint (more durable).

#20 ·
I really like that FCA realized the SE class was not moving back when they had SE, SXT, Rallye, GT, Limited, Aero. so now I see alot of "SE" with the Rallye or Black out packages just to move the inventory. in All honesty the steelies are kinda growing on me like a mini cop car look or even Rally cross looks pretty sweet might invest in some for racing tires since they are 16's

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.