Dodge Dart Forum banner

Wheel cross reference

20K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  l33tDad 
#1 ·
I'm looking to replace my wheels with something else as I really don't like the ones that came with my Aero. I found a nice set of 18" wheels from a Pontiac G6 and I've read that they may bolt on without any issue. Is this true? Beyond that, is there some sort of cross reference of what will cross with our Darts?

#2 ·
#4 ·
http://www.wheelfitment.eu/

This site is european, and doesn't have the Dodge Dart in it's listing, but you can crossrefrence the bore diameter, PCD, & offset to determine what other vehicles you can reference. Caution though, there are not many vehicles that match the Dodge Dart's centerbore size and PCD.

Reactions: l33tDad
#6 ·
18" rims from a Pontiac G6 should work. Someone here has 17" 5-spoke steel rims for snow tires that fit without issue. I have a set of 16" 5-spoke steel rims from a Chevy Malibu that fit perfectly on the rears but require wheel spacers on the fronts to clear the brake caliper.

#7 ·
Okay, I may have this locked. Not sure though lol . . Anyway, this is what I've found if anyone else is interested:

Cadillac Catera (1996-2002)
Chevy Cobalt SS & Sport (2005-2008)
Chevy HHR (2006-2008)
Chevy Malibu (2004-2007)
Pontiac G5 GT (2007-2008)
Pontiac G6 Base, GT (2005-2008)
Pontiac Solstice (2006-2008)
SAAB 3-9 COR (1999 and up)
SAAB 5-9 COT (1999 and up)
SAAB 9 3 (1999-2008)
SAAB 9 4 (1993-1998)
SAAB 9 5 (1999-2008)
SAAB 900 (1994-1997)
Saturn Astra (2008)
Saturn Aura XE, XR (2007-2008)
Saturn ION Redline (2005-2007)
Saturn L Series (1999 and up)
Saturn Sky, Sly Redline (2007-2008)

Is that all inclusive? Are there more? I have no idea. All I know is that after I researched 5x110 bolt pattern for OEM, that's what I came up with. At any event, I think it opens up more possibilities to purchase wheels off Craigs List on the cheap and Plastidip them or have them professionally painted. In fact, I found a set of decent 5-spoke Cobalt SS wheels on CL for 50 bucks which I'm trying to get so I can try my hand at Plastidip... As always, try at your own risk lol :)

#8 · (Edited)
Okay, I may have this locked. Not sure though lol . . Anyway, this is what I've found if anyone else is interested:

Is that all inclusive? Are there more? I have no idea. All I know is that after I researched 5x110 bolt pattern for OEM, that's what I came up with. At any event, I think it opens up more possibilities to purchase wheels off Craigs List on the cheap and Plastidip them or have them professionally painted. In fact, I found a set of decent 5-spoke Cobalt SS wheels on CL for 50 bucks which I'm trying to get so I can try my hand at Plastidip... As always, try at your own risk lol :)
The center bore diameter is also crutial, you also want size to match that as well. Buy a set of rims just to find out it won't go over the center hole, or put it on and it's too large and have all your cars weight on the lug bolts, which isn't safe at all.

That Cobalt should actually fit though, but you're probably going to need some spacers too with the offset being 49mm, our stock is I think around 40-42. Unfortunately assuming your getting a stock wheel it won't make any difference performance-wise, as it still weighs 24 pounds.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.