Dodge Dart Forum banner

[Technical Service Bulletin] Upcoming TSB's

81K views 218 replies 80 participants last post by  dby2011 
#1 · (Edited)
issue --- estimated publish date

• Front Brake Rattle --- 11/26/2012 TSB 05-004-13 published 05/04/13
  • Banging and/or Popping Noise From The Rear Of The Vehicle Over Bumps --- 12/07/2012 TSB 17-003-12 (RRT 12-068) published 11/21/2012
  • Flash: Bump While Accelerating and/or Lack of Power --- 12/07/2012 no longer on the list of upcoming TSBs.
  • Flash - Drivability Improvements --- 12/14/2012 TSB 18-002-13 published 01/17/2013
  • Flash: BCM Enhancement, Fuel Gauge Slow To Update, Deck Lid Will Not Open --- 12/14/2012 TSB 08-001-13 (RRT 13-002) published 01/08/2013
Rattle And/Or Buzz At The Right Rear Of Vehicle --- 03/01/2013 TSB 23-017-13A published 05/21/13

#25 ·
Typically there are build date limitations.

Will this fix the starting issues with both the push button start and key fob remote start?
And what is the problem with the deck lid in the last TSB?
If the remote starting issue is because of the fuel gauge problem then yes, it should

#14 ·
Got my free oil change at the dealership last and they had a flash they said I would just have to make another appointment to come in for it for an hour... but the lady said it was relating to backfire sensor something or other? I haven't seen anything on here about this at all tho except you listed "drivability" issues... is that what she was talking about fnky or was there another update for backfire issues?

#15 ·
as most TSBs are vehicle and application specific, no TSB will fix all issues with all darts.
until the actual TSBs are published, the info you see in the first post is all i have.
i will try to update the first post as they are published and new ones populate the "upcoming" list.
btw, suzq, there's no such thing as a 5 min job. :)

#24 ·
fnkychkn ROCKS!

I've learned a lot from this forum with everyone's help, especially with fnkychkn's help. I don't feel clueless when I call 'Skippy' at my dealer service department. :cool2:

#28 ·

• Front Brake Rattle --- 11/26/2012
  • Banging and/or Popping Noise From The Rear Of The Vehicle Over Bumps --- 12/07/2012
  • Flash: Bump While Accelerating and/or Lack of Power --- 12/07/2012
  • Flash - Drivability Improvements --- 12/14/2012
  • Flash: BCM Enhancement, Fuel Gauge Slow To Update, Deck Lid Will Not Open --- 12/14/2012

UPDATE
Flash: BCM Enhancement, Fuel Gauge Slow To Update, Deck Lid Will Not Open
01/04/2012

#30 ·

• Front Brake Rattle --- 11/26/2012
  • Banging and/or Popping Noise From The Rear Of The Vehicle Over Bumps --- 12/07/2012
  • Flash: Bump While Accelerating and/or Lack of Power --- 12/07/2012
  • Flash - Drivability Improvements --- 12/14/2012
  • Flash: BCM Enhancement, Fuel Gauge Slow To Update, Deck Lid Will Not Open --- 12/14/2012 published date pushed back to 01/04/2013
I have all these issues except the BCM Enhancement one, i like the car but the surging drives me crazy and if i knew this i probably would have purchased a different car, i like the turbo and the car but the surging makes the car not enjoyable to drive, i hope the flash fixes this

#33 ·
Am I reading correctly that they have a flash/update that will fix the crazy jerking when accelerating - was it released today and all dealerships should be able to perform it now? What about the backfire/afterfire from the turbo? It's ridiculous. I have a call into my service department today. Although, not looking forward to the response, they treat me like I am a complete dumbass. Yet they are the ones that didn't know what type of oil I needed and when I said, "I read my manual and it tells me what oil to put in and I have a turbo." They responded with, "well, bring in your manual, we'll check it out." Gotta say... not a lot of faith in a service department that doesn't know what type of oil is needed. When I originally called about the popping/backfiring they kept saying, "so, it clunks?" I told them 4 times that it wasn't a clunk and not the transmission, until I finally gave up and tried to explain again when I went in. They still sent a response back saying that if I shift correctly, there's no clunk! I wanted to smack them. I know how to shift, thank you!
Wow... went off on a rant there. :)
Point is... is there a flash out right now for the bump/lack of power when accelerating and/or the backfire/pop issue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.