Dodge Dart Forum banner

Dodge Dart SRT4?

22K views 60 replies 21 participants last post by  suzq044 
#1 ·
I could see this being the Dart SRT4 in the near future. Obviously I photoslopped this quick, but I dig the bronze colored rims on the new Charger Hellcat. Hmmm, Dodge Dart Hellcat possibly? I could go on for hours photoslopping SRT4 Dart ideas.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Mid-size car

See less See more
#52 ·
Prob a Dodge branded "500/Abarth"
As long as it looks like this. I don't care what platform they use. Just put a 2.0L turbo in it and i'll buy one.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Alloy wheel

Reactions: cannedfish
#59 ·
If you're looking for something like this, check out the Renegade; its going to have the 1.4Turbo that we all know & love, too.
No thanks. Those aren't even close. If Scion can make the XD pass US crash testing, so can Dodge. They've already said they are going to be making a "B" car. I don't see FCA going outside the company to do it. Not when they already have the 500 platform.

#61 ·
.. they're no longer working with chery, for one; that concept will never hit the streets unfortunately. My point was the closest you'll get is the Renegade. Chery was Chinese, not Japanese. Minor differences in built quality.

^ that is what the hornet would've been based on had it come to fruition. Thankyou, no.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.