Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
Register

Purchasing a Dart SE soon!

This is a discussion on Purchasing a Dart SE soon! within the Dodge Dart Purchasing forums, part of the Dodge Dart Forum - Dodge Dart Discussion category; Ohh you fell victim to the heated steering wheel its over your done enjoy your limited. Seriously though it was probably the most usless thing ...

User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Purchasing a Dart SE soon!

Jackman
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    2013 White Limited 1.4l, DDC trans
    Liked
    93 times
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ohh you fell victim to the heated steering wheel its over your done enjoy your limited.

Seriously though it was probably the most usless thing on the car (in my mind) But damn if i wasnt properly educated when i first touched it. lol

Tire Carrier
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    Cosmic Gray 2013 Camry SE 2.5L FULLY LOADED! Laguna Blue Dart Limited 2.0L automatic on its way!
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It was super nice! haha I guess I did fall victim to the Limited! Lol... it was awesome that the salesman started the car from inside and the seats and the wheel were warm by the time we got out to it! We decided to order a Dart Limited 2.0L automatic in Laguna blue with black leather, technology group, premium group, Alpine speakers with the uconnect navigation, race track tail lamps and sunroof. It all comes out to $26,225 with out the 750 rebate and our 500 auto show bonus. I was very impressed with the Limited I drove, except the clunking noise in the front over bumps. We place the order Monday!
    aje131 likes this.

Tire Carrier
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
    60 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy it and it gets here quickly. Not a color I would personally pick, but it definitely will be unique and eye catching. Congrats!
    dartse2013 likes this.

Tire Carrier
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    Cosmic Gray 2013 Camry SE 2.5L FULLY LOADED! Laguna Blue Dart Limited 2.0L automatic on its way!
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aje131 View Post
    That's pretty awesome. Hope you enjoy it and it gets here quickly. Not a color I would personally pick, but it definitely will be unique and eye catching. Congrats!
    Thanks! haha... I was stuck between Laguna Blue, Blue Streak, White or Header Orange. Eliminated the orange because, personally it looks best on the Rallye, no white because it seemed too boring and we went over ordering a little bit today and I wanted the Blue Streak with black leather but they said the order couldn't be placed right now ( I guess that's the common ordering issue) So I decided to be different and get Laguna. The salesman kind of gave me a funny look and said "no way" lmao... I am really excited to get this started! lol

Tire Carrier
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LMAO!! My girlfriend just said that she is tired of her ATS and wants a Dart, she says it's cute!! AHHH! I can never make her happy! :/ lol We may be a 2 Dart Limited family... haha
    SrtJunky likes this.

Tire Carrier
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Liked
    60 times
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you haven't seen the Laguna in person, check the threads here Laguna Blue Dart...(kinda disapointed) for pictures at least or try to find one to look at somewhere. Definitely different than what I expected from the Dart Brochure/Book and online, but I think the Laguna can look pretty good with tint or stripes or something to give it some contrast.

On another note, I have a mopar with my old Dakota, but my wife drives a '05 4runner and would probably divorce me if I ever suggested getting rid of it. Anyway, if you like to hang onto cars for any length of time, between the Dart and the Camry, I think you might be in good shape for years to come.

Tire Carrier
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by aje131 View Post
    If you haven't seen the Laguna in person, check the threads here Laguna Blue Dart...(kinda disapointed) for pictures at least or try to find one to look at somewhere. Definitely different than what I expected from the Dart Brochure/Book and online, but I think the Laguna can look pretty good with tint or stripes or something to give it some contrast.

On another note, I have a mopar with my old Dakota, but my wife drives a '05 4runner and would probably divorce me if I ever suggested getting rid of it. Anyway, if you like to hang onto cars for any length of time, between the Dart and the Camry, I think you might be in good shape for years to come.
    I'm only 25, but I usually hold onto my cars for about 3 years... I got rid of my 2010 Camry SE 2.5L with 163k to get the 2013 Camry SE 2.5L lol as of right now I have just over 4k on it and I got it on the 10th of this month! This is the first "American" branded car that I have actually liked in a long time... My girlfriend had a 2007 Lexus is250 when we met and wanted a 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium, so she got that and saw the ATS one day and came home and said she wanted that instead, so she got that. Now that she is tired of the ATS she might want the Dart too... BTW the ATS is a piece, already has been to the dealer 3 times in 2 months. First time for creaky steering wheel, next time for check engine light and smelled like gas and now its the rear defrost not working. lol

Jackman
    Rank

Rep

is cruising :-D

Vehicle
    2013 Dodge Dart Limited (Wife's DD)
    Liked
    122 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by dartse2013 View Post
    LMAO!! My girlfriend just said that she is tired of her ATS and wants a Dart, she says it's cute!! AHHH! I can never make her happy! :/ lol We may be a 2 Dart Limited family... haha
    Congrats man!

Maybe you should ge tthe one first and then once you are used to it, give it to the gf and get either the GT or SRT for yourself.

Super Moderator
    Rank

Rep

Supporting Member
    is the Resident Photoshop Nerd.

Vehicle
    '05 Grand Cherokee
    Mods
    [stock]
    Liked
    4854 times
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol.. so you ended up with a Loaded Limited, eh? Congrats

I knew you'd like the Limited better than the base SE. lol

Welcome to the club. - now you just need someone to change your screen-name from SE to LTD. xD
    Last edited by suzq044; 01-23-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Tire Carrier
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    Liked
    5 times
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep! haha I place the order next Monday! I ended up going for a Laguna blue Limited 2.0 automatic with black leather and EVERY option! The salesman said that I can expect to get the car by late March or early April!!

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Ads