Votes: 75 27.2%
  • Desktop PC/Mac/Mobile Device using "active topics"

Votes: 101 36.6%
  • [other] -- Please post explanation.

Votes: 21 7.6%

How do you view the forum?

19K views 45 replies 42 participants last post by  PeterSteele 
#1 · (Edited)
This is for your 'primary' use of the forum; I was curious & figured I'd ask. Please explain your [other] choice if necessary.

#3 ·
I use the desktop view on both my main computer and on my phone. Don't much like how the app looks.

I voted other though as I mostly browse the "New Posts" tab as I find that's the easiest way to stay on top of whats posted, don't like using the whats new or active topics pages.

#4 ·
Other. Look for notifications, then browse new posts for anything that would be interesting, new mods, or anything that I might at least make me think I could be helpful.....

#5 ·
Pretty much an even split between my phone and my laptop. Maybe the mobile app a tad more, so that's where I casted my vote. Also when on the laptop, I just go to the forum tab and browse... So that option wasn't available.

Sent from my Galaxy S5 using DodgeDart

#6 ·
I use my iP5 100% of the time (waiting on one of the new iPhones lol). Mostly between Safari or an RSS feed app I use called Newsify. It has it's own browser and is very customizable. If ur looking for a RSS feed, it's the best.

I have to say though that this forums setup & layout, especially the mobile version/view is the best I've ever used. It's so easy to get logged in, post pics, reply, ect. Others I've used in the past seem so difficult that it's more of a bother. Thanks!

#10 ·
I use it the same way on all devices. I always use the full site, even on my iPhone, and always use "What's New". Otherwise I can't view the chat box (supporting member perk).

#26 ·
I view on a computer, phone, and iPad, but I don't use any apps. I don't search through new posts either. I just go through certain sections of the forum that interest me, and see if there are any threads with new posts that catch my attention (catchy thread title).

#27 ·
With trepidation.....(Insert cymbal crash here)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.