Dodge Dart Forum banner

Mopar '13 and GT open to order!

37K views 153 replies 47 participants last post by  dsryan24 
#1 · (Edited)

The MOPAR '13 and GT are officially open for ordering. So, if you've been impatiently waiting, now is your chance.

The MOPAR '13 is based on the GT, so the tails, black housing headlights and fogs are standard; contrary to the photo above.

[UPDATE] It seems that it was an accidental release. Those that did get orders through during that short window have not been dropped/cancelled as of yet, so one can only assume that we're finally close.

See less See more
#10 ·
Haha have fun with that task

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#11 ·
I'll take two, please :haha:

#17 ·
As much as I love the black/blue on the Mopar edition. And the lip kit as well.. But I'm disappointed that fog lights and the racetrack tail lights aren't a standard feature. Just my opinion though.

Future congrats to anyone who will be purchasing these.

#19 ·
Oh... I feel dumb lol. Well thanks for the info!

Reactions: suzq044
#20 · (Edited)
The mopar '13 has the 2.4l! Price though??

DART LIMITED
Package: 27S (GT package)
Customer Preferred Package 27S 2.4L I4 MultiAir Engine
6-Spd C635 Manual Transmission
Paint/Seat/Trim: PX8 PITCH Black Clear Coat
APA Monotone Paint
*Y7 Leather Seats Black

Options:
RC3 9 Alpine Speakers w/Subwoofer
AEJ MOPAR 13 Group
ADG Technology Group

#21 ·
When I looked at the code guide last night, there was no price for the Mopar '13 package. I went back to look this morning and it and the GT are gone from the code guide. I will check again later today, last time when they changed all of the packages it took almost a full day before the ordering system caught up.

#22 ·
Someone just informed me it was $24,499.

#31 ·
There is a dealer on Allpar that was able to place an order for 10 GT's and a M13 but not sure if they will be cancelled. I have not been able to see them in the order screen on my end, I did see it in the code guide(which is separate from the order system, i should have printed it) last night but it was gone this morning.

#38 ·
I fear we have been douped! Called my dealer and neither my sales lady or the sales manager had even heard of the GT or M13. No litature, pricing, or even a options list is available. No training has been recieved either. Sigh...
There's your first problem.

You need a new dealer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.