Dodge Dart Forum banner

First Look: 2013 Dodge Dart Rallye with Black/Ruby Red Interior

11K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Psydwynder 
#1 ·

Our very own Dodge Insider, Dart189, was able to grab some quick snapshots of the interior of a Dodge Dart Rallye decked out in Black w/ Ruby Red accents. Chrysler has really put together a premium interior on the 2013 Dodge Dart and this is one of the many choices of interior color combinations customers can choose from when building their Dodge Dart. No matter what your taste, there is a color combination to fit your personality. Sound off in the comments section on what interior colors you will be choosing.

Cheers Dart189!

Via: Dodge-Dart

See less See more
#4 ·
Mine is incoming with black/red interior, if these pics don't really do it justice Wow because every time I look at it I get goosebumps, its so beautiful. I love these colors and to have the interior like this, is just freaking perfect!

Thanks for the pictures!

#9 ·
:pb:Well if those are not good pics then I will have to take some of my car when it gets here.....I ordered the Black/Red......2 Days left and counting......:pb:

#11 ·
Do you guys know if the black/red interior and the black/diesel gray interior use the same black? I ordered a Blue Streak Dart but didn't think the red would match so I got the black/diesel gray. I'm hoping they're just as dark; just the red being replaced with the diesel gray. Or would the red interior match the blue?

#12 ·
The seats will be light gray and the dash, door panels will be black. You can't get black/ruby red interior with blue streak exterior so you would have had to get that anyways. This actually pisses me off a little because its the color I want, but I also want the black/ruby red interior. black, red and blue go together fine. I don't know why they limit this.

#14 ·
No, if you select any blue color and Citrus peel the black/ruby red interior option goes away. The light diesel isn't really really light, but its not dark either. I guess you could say its medium. If you've ever seen one of the red ones dealers are getting thats the exact color combination you ordered.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.