Dodge Dart Forum banner

Mopar Garage 2013

6K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  UN4GTBL 
#1 ·

How does a 1,015 sq.-ft. garage stocked with more than 300 quality-tested Mopar performance parts and accessories sound? Yes, that's what we thought too. Chrysler Group LLC will be parking a garage at this year’s North American International Auto Show in Detroit with walls of Mopar parts and accessories for the company’s Dodge Dart, Fiat 500 and SRT Viper. Inside of the Mopar garage will be a fully Moparized all-new 2013 SRT Viper, and hold onto your seats.....Dodge Dart Slingshot. Pietro Gorlier, President and CEO of Mopar, Chrysler Group LLC’s service, parts and customer-care brand says “we want to give show-goers a glimpse of how they can personalize and accessorize some of our new vehicles and furnish their garage in full Mopar style.” If you are at the Detroit Auto Show this week, drop by the garage, break out your notepad and make that wish list.

Via: Chrysler Media

See less See more
#2 ·
UN4GTBL you said you were going this weekend. Can you see if they have this spoiler in there:

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Auto show Motor vehicle

I really want this spoiler.

If you don't see it could you get some info on it from some one there possibly?

Thanks

Attachments

#5 ·
For some reason that spoiler reminds me of a Viper when looking at the first photo....

#8 ·
I see some Viper there as well...

What I REALLY want, are those wheels!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.