Dodge Dart Forum banner

[UPDATE] 2013 Dodge Dart Trim and Packages

32K views 145 replies 31 participants last post by  Dave833 
#1 ·

Here is some new info on how Chrysler is streamlining all the Trims and Packages since the introduction of the feature packed and incredibly priced Dodge Dart GT. With all the trim levels, packages, prices and options walking in to a dealer to purchase a Dart could have ended up a huge nightmare but thankfully that will no longer be the case. So let's get right to it shall we? The Dart SE starts at $16,790 with cruise control optional at $225. The SXT starts at $18,790 with a California Appearance Package that we do not have any details on as of yet. Surprisingly the Rallye is gone and being replaced by the DART SXT Special Edition Group (ASE) $595.00.

Details:
• Overhead Console w/Sunglass Holder (CUD)
• Passenger in Seat Cushion Storage (CVG)
• Dual Bright Exhaust Tips (NEL)
• Dual Rear Exhaust w/Bright Tips (NER)
• Underbody Aerodynamic Treatment (XXN)
• Sun Visors w/Illum Vanity Mirrors (GNC)
• RR View Auto Dim Mirror w/Microphone (GN5)
• Front Seatback Pockets, Driver/Pass (CSM)
• Illuminated Front Cupholders (CWP)
• 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet (JJJ)
• Vehicle Information Center (LAZ)
• Trip Computer (LEJ)
• LED "Racetrack" Taillamps (LBQ)
• Fog Lamps (LNJ)
• Tire Pressure Monitoring Display (XGM)
• Black Crosshair with B/C Surround (MFX)
• Black Headlamp Bezels (MFA)
• Active Grille Shutters (MDX)
• Speed Control (NHM)
• Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls (RDZ)
• Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth (RSP)
• Remote USB Port (RSX)
• Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (SCC)
• 17X7.5 Aluminum Painted Wheels (WD3)
• Remote Start System (XBM)
• Automatic Headlamps (LMG)

The Dart Limited remains intact and starts at $20,790 and adds the new Special Edition Group (ADZ) $1,810.

Details:
• Premium Group (ANF)
• Limited Leather Seats (*G7)
• Power Express Open/Close Sunroof (GWG)
• Air Cond ATC w/Dual Zone Control (HAF)
• Heated Steering Wheel (NHS)
• Universal Garage Door Opener (XGD)
• Garmin GPS Navigation (JLN)
• Heated Front Seats (JPM)
• LED "Racetrack" Taillamps (LBQ)
• Uconnect 8.4N CD/MP3/NAV (RB5)
• SIRIUS Satellite Radio (RSC)
• SiriusXM Travel Link (RSM)
• SiriusXM Traffic (RSS)
• 1-Year SIRIUS Radio Service (X9B)
• 1-Year Sirius Travel Link Service (X9F)
• Additional Subscription Fees Apply (X96)
• For More Info, Call 888-539-7474 (X9A)
• Leather Wrapped Shift Knob (CVB)
• Remote Start System (XBM)

Cheers Moparian!!!

See less See more
#105 ·
I'm just posting here such that I can be subscribed to the thread in the event that the GT model details (What exactly all is included) for the $20,995 + destination become available.

Gotta keep my ear to the ground :)

#113 · (Edited)
Thanks very much suzq044! This is what I was really trying to say. I will wait for the official options list and pricing.

Thanks... I was on my phone when I was looking last night, and I guess I must have missed it.

Thank you.... its there if you actually take time to look.
I feel I have some how annoyed you... I'm no expert. I am the new guy. Just seems as if everything you've responded to me with has been very short and pointed. As though I have said, or asked something completely stupid.

Again, sorry. Just trying to learn here. I'll stop asking such obvious questions.

EDIT: Just saw this thread linked below.

http://www.dodge-dart.org/forum/dodge-dart-purchasing/3534-here-s-what-gt-will-cost-you-7.html

As I mentioned in my post there, I now feel like an ass. Please accept me apologies for not thoroughly exploring the site before asking questions.

Moparian, I owe you a beer... cheers.

#114 ·
the new special edition limited package is saving me $1000 over picking those options separately. That combined with a $2500 discount, and I am all in! Special order finalized monday. I am going with "middle aged crisis red" / frost/black interior. 6-8 weeks.

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#119 ·
Ill have a pic of the new SXT SE group tomorrow. Its not quite the rallye look. Think SXT with the black headlights and a black grill insert/crosshair. The middle part of the bumper is still body color.

#121 ·
So, the folks with Ralley will have something a little bit unique. Thats cool, I guess. :)

#128 ·
^^ They'll sell like hot cakes due to their better pricing and content.

To each their own.

Reactions: UN4GTBL
#129 ·
^^ They'll sell like hot cakes due to their better pricing and content. To each their own.
+1 - And the black headlight bezels and fogs and black grille pretty well differentiate it from a base model - especially in the lighter colors. All it really is missing from the old Rallye is the black-out grille surround. Much easier to add that with Plasti-Dip if you want it then to spray it body-color if you don't. I think it's a very smart move on Dodge's part!

#131 ·
Doesn't the SE also have gray plastid mirror caps and door handles? ... Oh, and no fogs.

This car is MUCH more than an SE with SXT wheels.

#133 ·
I can't answer that. Hopefully someone will chime in.

Welcome, BTW! I see you joined in July '12, but this is your first post? You should go over to the introductory thread and introduce yourself :)

#142 ·
STILL waiting for my Dart I've ordered Nov 30/12 !
Plant was apparently shut down for 3 weeks, PLUS I am im BC Canada so its on the other side of the East Coast.

Anyway, looks like the options I chose I got just in time!
-Dart Rallye Red Pearl
-1.4 Turbo
-6spd manual
-black/red interior
-18" hyperblack
-race track
-sunroof
-8.4" touch
-Alpine 506w
-convenience group
-XM

All for $24k and some change. Keep in mind its Canadian pricing. If I were to do this on dodge.ca it would be
$26,760.

adding HID, tint, shifter relocation/short shifter, intake and
possibly a MM tune in summer.

Still happy with my decision!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.