Dodge Dart Forum banner

[UPDATE] 2013 Dodge Dart Trim and Packages

32K views 145 replies 31 participants last post by  Dave833 
#1 ·

Here is some new info on how Chrysler is streamlining all the Trims and Packages since the introduction of the feature packed and incredibly priced Dodge Dart GT. With all the trim levels, packages, prices and options walking in to a dealer to purchase a Dart could have ended up a huge nightmare but thankfully that will no longer be the case. So let's get right to it shall we? The Dart SE starts at $16,790 with cruise control optional at $225. The SXT starts at $18,790 with a California Appearance Package that we do not have any details on as of yet. Surprisingly the Rallye is gone and being replaced by the DART SXT Special Edition Group (ASE) $595.00.

Details:
• Overhead Console w/Sunglass Holder (CUD)
• Passenger in Seat Cushion Storage (CVG)
• Dual Bright Exhaust Tips (NEL)
• Dual Rear Exhaust w/Bright Tips (NER)
• Underbody Aerodynamic Treatment (XXN)
• Sun Visors w/Illum Vanity Mirrors (GNC)
• RR View Auto Dim Mirror w/Microphone (GN5)
• Front Seatback Pockets, Driver/Pass (CSM)
• Illuminated Front Cupholders (CWP)
• 12V Auxiliary Power Outlet (JJJ)
• Vehicle Information Center (LAZ)
• Trip Computer (LEJ)
• LED "Racetrack" Taillamps (LBQ)
• Fog Lamps (LNJ)
• Tire Pressure Monitoring Display (XGM)
• Black Crosshair with B/C Surround (MFX)
• Black Headlamp Bezels (MFA)
• Active Grille Shutters (MDX)
• Speed Control (NHM)
• Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Ctrls (RDZ)
• Uconnect Voice Command w/Bluetooth (RSP)
• Remote USB Port (RSX)
• Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel (SCC)
• 17X7.5 Aluminum Painted Wheels (WD3)
• Remote Start System (XBM)
• Automatic Headlamps (LMG)

The Dart Limited remains intact and starts at $20,790 and adds the new Special Edition Group (ADZ) $1,810.

Details:
• Premium Group (ANF)
• Limited Leather Seats (*G7)
• Power Express Open/Close Sunroof (GWG)
• Air Cond ATC w/Dual Zone Control (HAF)
• Heated Steering Wheel (NHS)
• Universal Garage Door Opener (XGD)
• Garmin GPS Navigation (JLN)
• Heated Front Seats (JPM)
• LED "Racetrack" Taillamps (LBQ)
• Uconnect 8.4N CD/MP3/NAV (RB5)
• SIRIUS Satellite Radio (RSC)
• SiriusXM Travel Link (RSM)
• SiriusXM Traffic (RSS)
• 1-Year SIRIUS Radio Service (X9B)
• 1-Year Sirius Travel Link Service (X9F)
• Additional Subscription Fees Apply (X96)
• For More Info, Call 888-539-7474 (X9A)
• Leather Wrapped Shift Knob (CVB)
• Remote Start System (XBM)

Cheers Moparian!!!

See less See more
#7 · (Edited)
#17 ·
Awesome!! Glad I didn't debadge!!

#20 ·
rallye badge something special. just made my day, especially because with a few key performance upgrades this car will still run nicely as a 4 cyl car. Glad to know my vehicle will remain unique :D

#24 ·
I would've got an SXT in Header Orange if it had black housings and fogs. Couldn't go without, lol.

#25 ·
I am suppose to be picking up my limited 1.4 ddct with everything except the sunroof and polished wheels in the next few days. Based on your new update it looks like there will only be one package for $1810 which includes a sunroof. When I ordered my car the tech and power package were a total of $1890 which doesn't count a sunroof. WTF! It is cheaper now and it comes with a sunroof. Any idea if dodge or the dealer can do something? I would like a sunroof but it orginally was another $895. I am going to be complaining. When are these changes suppose to into effect. Thanks

#26 ·
Its the way it goes. I can buy a new computer and next week they come out with a newer model with a cheaper price. That doesn't mean I can go complaining to the company. Companies have to move forward...they can't just sit there and do nothing to make previous customers not feel like they got ripped off (because they didn't).

Also, nobody is making you pickup the Limited in a few days. If you want a sunroof and see that its cheaper, then hold out for one.

Reactions: Moparian
#28 ·
Where is the official info and particulars on this?

I'm new to the Dart (just decided to look at them a couple of days ago), but the Official Dart Build And Price Page (Dodge - Build & Price - Options) doesn't say I can get an SE with Cruise Control. Yesterday's sales brochure doesn't say so either. What I would really like is Cruise, Remote Start, and the polished 17-inch rims on an SE, but without a link to the current info, I can't get tell if that is available. (Ideally with the HID projectors and fogs but without the 8.4 touchscreen, but I'm pushing my luck).

Any idea how soon the official Dodge Dart site and sites like TrueCar and Edmunds will be updated to reflect the new info.

For those arguing about the Rallye model - it really does depend on how you look at it:

Dodge - Model Selector - Compare All Models
https://pictures.dealer.com/gauthierchryslerdodgejeeptc/7dd5e7090a0d028a0098a8b872519f4b.pdf
2013 Dodge Dart For Sale in Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin - 1C3CDFBA4DD184047 - (a28770)
http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C3CDFBA4DD184047

First link clearly shows Rallye as a separate trim level. Second link does as well. Third link, I originally found on AutoTrader, but didn't save the link, but it lists the car as an SXT - but the badges clearly say Rallye. However, if you look at the last link, it lists the car as an SXT, but with the 24T option package, which according to the second link was only applicable to the Rallye. Also most Chrysler/Dodge dealer websites will list inventory as SXT/Rallye, but won't let you filter on only one or the other. Personally, I didn't care for the black nose (the lights are cool), and apart from that, $1000 was a lot for fog lights and striped seats, but I'm not sure I see Dodge's logic in removing it and adding the same options with a new name, but ...

#30 ·
So there isn't an official website with this info - I would just have to go to the dealer and ask if it's available?

With all the trim levels, packages, prices and options walking in to a dealer to purchase a Dart could have ended up a huge nightmare but thankfully that will no longer be the case.
Kinda contradicts the above then - at least for the next few weeks.

i.e before I could pretty well figure out what was available.

The initial post implies I could order "• Tire Pressure Monitoring Display (XGM)" on a Dart SE, but if it's what I'm thinking of, that is part of the instrument panel TFT, and you can't get that without getting the Uconnect 8.4 or 8.4N (at least you couldn't - unless they are REALLY opening up the options) - but then I'm not sure why they would still keep SE, SXT, and Limited trim levels ...

#31 ·
So there isn't an official website with this info - I would just have to go to the dealer and ask if it's available?

Kinda contradicts the above then - at least for the next few weeks.

i.e before I could pretty well figure out what was available.

The initial post implies I could order "• Tire Pressure Monitoring Display (XGM)" on a Dart SE, but if it's what I'm thinking of, that is part of the instrument panel TFT, and you can't get that without getting the Uconnect 8.4 or 8.4N (at least you couldn't - unless they are REALLY opening up the options) - but then I'm not sure why they would still keep SE, SXT, and Limited trim levels ...
You would have to get the Aero package on the SE to have the TFT

#34 ·
Kinda makes sense now. According to the brochure, TPMS was part of the Popular Equipment Group for the SXT and Rallye, but I didn't understand that it shows all 4 tire pressures (I wasn't really sure what it did, since I thought TPMS was federally mandated after all the Explorer rollovers.)

But you had to have an SXT to add it before and I guess now you don't (maybe ...)

BTW - while this initially seems like a good thing - I could see how it maybe is not - The Popular Eq Group was about $500 and got you speed control, remote start, TPMS, leather steering wheel, SWC for the audio, and about 8 others things, if all of those are available separately and they average more than $50, you would either spend more or have to decide which cool thing you could live without to keep the cost the same as previously.

#36 ·
According to the brochure I downloaded Monday (which is apparently now out of date), it wouldn't unless you have the Popular Equipment Group - it was not standard on the Rallye (although the leather wheel, cruise, SWC, EVIC and the trip computer WERE standard on the Rallye).

#40 ·
I went in to order a new limited. I am 6'7" so I don't want a sun roof (loss of headroom) and found out not available now without sunroof and the other options I wanted. Did a dealer search and found only 5 cars with options and no sunroof. So we accepted a different color and did a dealer trade. Car is supposed to be in at the end of the month

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.