FCA Dealer Show Rumor Round-Up
This is a discussion on FCA Dealer Show Rumor Round-Up within the Dodge Dart News & Site News forums, part of the Dodge Dart Community category; Take a seat because if these rumors coming out of the FCA Dealer show come to fruition, Mopar fans are in for one hell of ...
is able to leap buildings in a
FCA Dealer Show Rumor Round-Up
Take a seat because if these rumors coming out of the FCA Dealer show come to fruition, Mopar fans are in for one hell of a ride. Keep in mind folks these are just rumors, but the 'leaks' coming out of there are turning into a huge plumbing problem.
Here we go......
- Redesigned Charger, supposedly draws inspiration from 1999's Charger concept car, possible arrival mid-2017, Looks "AWESOME".
- Two new Challenger models are coming. Challenger ADR (American Drag Racer) and T/A. ADR has 315's on all 4 corners, 1,000HP, unveil had it coming out of a cage. T/A is a road course car, upgraded suspension, no rear seat.
- Legendary Barracuda possibly be revived as a Dodge, lighter and smaller than Challenger, offered as coupe or convertible.
- Charger Daytona powered by a 340 Hemi
- Dodge Durango SRT sporting the 6.4-liter Hemi V8, rear-drive, dealers were shown a B5 Blue. Hot!
- Dodge will launch a 300HP Turbo charged Dart in R/T and GLH flavors, powered by 1.8 Turbo charged "Hurricane"
- Jeep Grand Cherokee was announced with all-wheel drive, powered by Hellcat V8.
- Grand Wagoneer aimed at Land Rover, mid-2017 release.
- New Chrysler full size SUV, looked awesome, Durango size great design, had stow-and-go
You missed the Allpar info there
Originally Posted by Moparian
I thought they were discontinuing the Durango?
1.8 single turbo or twin turbo?
I don't think any real info was given on displacement. They may have been refering to the 1.7T in the Alfa 4C, assuming that'd be used in the Dart. We don't know for certain yet.
My dad runs the dodge dealer in coon Rapids, Mn Everything mentioned above is confirmed to be true
Truth to these rumors or truth that these rumored cars will show up on dealer lots?
I just want a Dart that looks like the Poison Dart concept and has some umph to back up the looks.
Truth that the cars shown in the metal(or clay) will be in dealers between 12&24mos from now, and the information shown about the others.
Originally Posted by pkgmsu2000
No we don't know which ones are which 100% because people would understandably like to keep their jobs and be included on next year's show.
I really hope the Dart GLH becomes a reality. This C&D article sheds a bit more light onto the car. Rumor Has it Dodge Will Make a Dart GLH! ? News ? Car and Driver | Car and Driver Blog .....The article states that the GLH "upgrade would be available across all Dart trim levels with pricing starting at $20k. I'm not quite sure what this means. Let's say there will be 3 trims (SE, SXT & GT) for the new Dart...This implies a GLH package would be available at each level, which seems odd (mainly for a base SE model). One would think GLH would be it's own trim with specific standard equip and a few options. The current Dart SE starts around $16,500 (MSRP)....I would assume the extra $3500 for the GLH package gets you the turbo engine and all the hardware to support it.....nothing more (no tech)
Other vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (6spd manual) w/ Turbosocks Intake & Turbosocks Intercooler Baffle Delete Pipe
By SF18C in forum Dodge Dart Purchasing
Last Post: 10-15-2015, 06:31 AM
By suzq044 in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
Last Post: 10-11-2015, 09:12 AM
By XtremeCuztoms in forum New Member Introduction
Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:06 PM
By est in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
Last Post: 05-13-2014, 02:50 AM
By PFMOPARMAN in forum New Member Introduction
Last Post: 11-03-2013, 05:55 PM
Search tags for this page
fca hurricane rumors
Click on a term to search for related topics.