Dodge Dart Forum banner

SuzQ044 Wins a 2013 Dodge Dart!

11K views 57 replies 32 participants last post by  Jvoid4 
#1 ·

Some of you probably already knew this, but we just found out that our very own suzq044 won the Dodge Dart in the contest she entered. With the help of this great community she was able to pull off a fourth quarter comeback that put her in the top 3 spots for a chance to win a 2013 Dodge Dart.

First off, we'd like to congratulate her on a well deserved win. Anyone that knows her, knows how well deserving she is of this win. On top of her extensive knowledge of Chrysler vehicles that she freely shares with everyone, she tirelessly provides the community with custom photochopped Darts and asks for nothing in return. Suzq44 has also provided us with the design for the great decals we provide for everyone, and is also responsible for the phenomenal graphic art of the forum app. Secondly we'd like to thank this great community for rallying behind her and pushing her into one of the top 3 spot's. You all blasted your facebook pages, voted for her on a daily basis and did everything you could to get her more votes. I'm proud to be a part of such an awesome community. An awesome car plus an awesome community equals a great time on the forums.

Congratulations suzq44!!!!! Keep us up to date on the details of picking up your Dodge Dart.

See less See more
#6 ·
Wow, this was a few weeks late, but never the less, congrats again.

#7 ·
Lol, its ok undefeatable -- he just got the news; he's a busy site admin ya know ;)

I do not have the Dart yet, but i am hoping to have it in a few weeks (45-50 days is what i was told). Alot.of.you knew that i won, when i posted the question of rallye versus limited. I decided on the limited unleas the r/t comes out before i can get the car

I don't know if i can order a car or not, so thats also a consideration.

Again, thanks for all your continued support through the contest. Literally couldn't have done it without you guys.

I will post a massive thread of pics when i get it ;-)

#10 ·
I will post a massive thread of pics when i get it ;-)
Congrats again, Suzq. I'm glad you said this ^ before (in the spirit of this forum) I had to say that "It didn't really happen without pics!" :)

#8 ·
Congrats! That's fantastic :D

#19 ·
So cool, congrats. Your photoshops are incredible, and you do great work. Glad you took the win.

Lots of pics please :) Just took delivery of two Dart Decals, thanks

#23 ·
Wow just heard this sorry so late but that is great news. So glad for you and it is so refreshing to see some one win a contest like this who truely deserves it.

That is so cool!

#27 ·
...and the thing is that the work she has done here is nothing compared to what she has done since I've been aware of her work. It is very well deserved indeed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.