Dodge Dart Forum banner

SuzQ044 Wins a 2013 Dodge Dart!

11K views 57 replies 32 participants last post by  Jvoid4 
#1 ·

Some of you probably already knew this, but we just found out that our very own suzq044 won the Dodge Dart in the contest she entered. With the help of this great community she was able to pull off a fourth quarter comeback that put her in the top 3 spots for a chance to win a 2013 Dodge Dart.

First off, we'd like to congratulate her on a well deserved win. Anyone that knows her, knows how well deserving she is of this win. On top of her extensive knowledge of Chrysler vehicles that she freely shares with everyone, she tirelessly provides the community with custom photochopped Darts and asks for nothing in return. Suzq44 has also provided us with the design for the great decals we provide for everyone, and is also responsible for the phenomenal graphic art of the forum app. Secondly we'd like to thank this great community for rallying behind her and pushing her into one of the top 3 spot's. You all blasted your facebook pages, voted for her on a daily basis and did everything you could to get her more votes. I'm proud to be a part of such an awesome community. An awesome car plus an awesome community equals a great time on the forums.

Congratulations suzq44!!!!! Keep us up to date on the details of picking up your Dodge Dart.

See less See more
#34 ·
But another thing to consider is the TFT, suspension upgrade, awesome rims, and hid's of the rt.

#36 ·
can you not order the 1.4l with the R/T suspension as an upgrade? or have it added afterward (though guess that would come out of yoru pocket)? With the H&C piping and CAI filter fitted right onto the stock hose in this cold weather we now now, my car feels much faster than it looks on paper. I agree the torque is amazing. Can't wait for a real CAI and exhaust.

#42 ·
She just ordered it! Blue Streak Limited, 1.4 L with EVERYTHING but the sunroof!

#46 ·
why no sunroof?

#47 ·
I pretty sure it would have put her over the budget they gave her. Being in a move in all, usually money it tighter than normal, and with the 2k in taxes, its already a lot of money that wasnt expected.

#50 ·
I use mine all the time. Especially on a nice hot clear night.

My last car did not have one and I am so happy I got one this time.

#51 ·
I would've enjoyed a sunroof also; I'm the person that drives around with the heater on and window down in the winter and A/C on but window down in summer...just have to breathe fresh air...

#56 · (Edited)
Either way, a nice black piece of glass over my head is not exactly an awesome thing when trying to keep a car cool during the triple-digit summers in Arizona ;)

So yeah;
Limited
Leather (premium group)
u-connect nav/sirius etc
alpine
LED racetrack
HID headlights
1.4L Turbo
Manual Trans
Tech Group
Premium Group (Limited Leather +)

.. doesn't sound like much, but its almost every option available. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.