Dodge Dart Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
22K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  suzq044 
#1 ·

Welcome to Dodge-Dart.org, the premier resource for the all new Dodge Dart. We welcome all owners and enthusiasts alike. This site is dedicated to the all new 2013+ Dodge Dart. We aim to be a friendly, educational community dedicated to everything about the Dodge Dart. To take full advantage of the site, we ask that you please Register - It's QUICK and FREE. You can take advantage of some of our most popular features on the site which are linked below.

Dodge Dart General Discussion - All general Dodge Dart discussions can be found here.
Dodge Dart Gallery - Dodge Dart Photos, Pictures, Wallpapers and more.
Dodge Dart Clubs and Meets - Dodge Dart events, clubs, meets and more.
Dodge Dart SRT 4 Forum - Everything Dodge Dart SRT 4 related can be found here.
Dodge Dart Garage - General discussions on the Dodge Dart Motor, Body Kits, Suspension, Engine Mods and more!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Your's will probably/hopefully start soon. My Dart sat there for 3 days short of a month and then went from production scheduled to final inspection on Monday and is in shipment today so I would guess your's won't be stuck for much longer!

#4 ·
Hey ck, why do you have the links on this page set to open in new tabs?

#8 ·
Mopar 13 toned down Carbon Fire?

looks awesome !
...but is it looks like a tuned down Carbon Fire?..

Dodge really rocking the Mod scene to da max!..its crazy Mod City! but hardly any of it is available !.
RT-SRT/GT-GTS210 /Carbon Fire / Mopar 13

Can a Carbon Fire actually be achieved ?? for reals?.

#10 ·
are all 3 engines use same block or are they totally different need a cat back exhaust and cold air in take for the 2.4 tiger shark
They are all different enough to probably not have a lot to interchange. The intake might work between the 2.4L and the 2.0; they're in the same location from what i've seen. I do not know about the exhaust, however. They seem to be in the same configuration as well though. You'd have to check in person to make sure.

You will not be able to interchange parts between the 1.4L and the 2L/2.4L engines.

Welcome to the forums, btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.