Dodge Dart Forum banner

Leftover MOPAR 13's ?

13K views 54 replies 38 participants last post by  loxmith 
#1 ·
Just curious if anyone has seen any sitting around on dealer lots? We received 3 here at the dealership where I work. 2 of them sold the second their tires hit the ground, but one of them is left sitting here. :pb:

#34 ·
@Mopar415, how much less than sticker did you end up paying?

#37 ·
So I'm just curious if anyone has seen any Mopar 13 on any lots still. I went back to VA (Fort Lee) and the Dodge dealership there said that they weren't aware of any MOPAR 13 still left on any lots (maybe in VA, but I doubt country wide).

#38 · (Edited)
I saw a couple on cars.com when I was looking to see what mine might possibly be worth. They were used though, not new leftovers...

Edit to add... I just looked on there again out of curiosity. There are currently 9 Mopar 13's on there (assuming none of the other "black limited's" without pictures are a Mopar 13...)

Sent from my S5 using DodgeDart

#50 · (Edited)
#51 ·
There is a credit union auctioning off one Friday (06/10/2016) in Marion, Indiana. Starting bid is $9,000. It is number 106 and has a little over 57,000 miles on it. Better check my lottery numbers. lol

I looked up the build sheet yesterday. Typical bare bones Mopar '13. No navigation, no tech package (assuming that was available).

edit: I just looked at the 6th photo. I thought they removed the under seat storage when they replaced the seat leather. Hmm...

View attachment 61860
sold???

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.