Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons! - Page 4
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons!

This is a discussion on Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons! within the Dodge Dart Lighting forums, part of the Dodge Dart Garage - The Mopar Zone category; Originally Posted by Hemiseeker Hey guys, I checked on our system, and there is no promotion right now for the race track lights. The actual ...

User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons!

Tire Carrier
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart Rallye 1.4L Turbo Manual, Redline
      Mods
      Racetrack LEDs, DRP Ultimate Air Intake, RRM Lightweight Pulley, GFB DV+, RRM Ultimate PRO ECM
      Liked
      19 times
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Hemiseeker View Post
      Hey guys,

I checked on our system, and there is no promotion right now for the race track lights. The actual price is 456.00$, plus taxes and installation. Part number is 82213354 if you don't have passive entry (sales code GX4), and 82213687 if you have passive entry.

If the deal ever comes back, I will make a new post.

Till next time
      Yikes. That seems like a lot (even if you are calculating in Canadian dollars). Just a heads up, with the voucher, I was able to get the lights + service with the voucher for $200 USD. Hopefully you can score on the deal if they ever come out with it again.

Newb
      Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Hey guys, I've been calling my dealership seeing if they can get me a deal like the coupon offered for the racetrack lights, and no one at the dealership had any idea what I was talking about. I called Mopar promotions and after being tossed around the line 5-6 times, I ended up talking to a lady who had heard of the coupon deal. However, after looking up my Vin number, she proceeded to tell me that yes, I qualified for the coupon, as I had paind for the feature of racetrack lights when I bought the car. ? . In truth, the car was ordered in by another guy, and upon arrival was not leather, so he did not want it. The dealership ordered another Dart in for this guy, and in the meantime he drove the one I then purchased. I explained this to the lady on the phone, and immedietely her answer switched to, no I DIDN'T qualify for the coupon promotion deal, as I didn;t pay for the feature when I bought the car. ? . According to her, when you initially buy the car, unless you paid for the feature of the recetrack lights, and it didn't come on the vehicle when it arrived, only then will you be granted a coupon deal. What?! haha so you pay for the feature... it doesn't come on the car... then you get a coupon to BUY the part you've already paid for... for the dealer to install it... seems kind of weird to me. That's like buying a new cell phone, walking out without it, then going back with a coupon to buy something you've already paid for at around 1/3 the price you've paid. I'm confused. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Know how it works? or have any idea how I can get my hands on this kind of deal? ANy help would be greatky appreciated. Sorry for writting a small novel here, just insanely confused how this lady's logic makes any sense.

Car Chief
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      '13 Dart LIMITED (1.4L MultiAir Turbo with 6-speed manual)
      Liked
      1955 times
      Mentioned
      221 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Dunn0226 View Post
      Hey guys, I've been calling my dealership seeing if they can get me a deal like the coupon offered for the racetrack lights, and no one at the dealership had any idea what I was talking about. I called Mopar promotions and after being tossed around the line 5-6 times, I ended up talking to a lady who had heard of the coupon deal. However, after looking up my Vin number, she proceeded to tell me that yes, I qualified for the coupon, as I had paind for the feature of racetrack lights when I bought the car. ? . In truth, the car was ordered in by another guy, and upon arrival was not leather, so he did not want it. The dealership ordered another Dart in for this guy, and in the meantime he drove the one I then purchased. I explained this to the lady on the phone, and immedietely her answer switched to, no I DIDN'T qualify for the coupon promotion deal, as I didn;t pay for the feature when I bought the car. ? . According to her, when you initially buy the car, unless you paid for the feature of the recetrack lights, and it didn't come on the vehicle when it arrived, only then will you be granted a coupon deal. What?! haha so you pay for the feature... it doesn't come on the car... then you get a coupon to BUY the part you've already paid for... for the dealer to install it... seems kind of weird to me. That's like buying a new cell phone, walking out without it, then going back with a coupon to buy something you've already paid for at around 1/3 the price you've paid. I'm confused. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Know how it works? or have any idea how I can get my hands on this kind of deal? ANy help would be greatky appreciated. Sorry for writting a small novel here, just insanely confused how this lady's logic makes any sense.
      @Dunn0226 -

Here in the US, the "coupon" (i.e., voucher postcard) was mailed to all owners of 2013 Dodge Dart SE-AERO, SXT, SXT-RALLYE, & LIMITED models NOT equipped (from the factory) with the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" option ... and this $199 (USD) offer expired on December 31, 2013:

Name:  LBQ offer postcard.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  106.1 KB

In 2012 & 2013, the LED "Racetrack" Taillamps were an optional feature that could be ordered (by a dealership or customer) on the 2013 Dodge Dart SE-AERO, SXT, SXT-RALLYE, & LIMITED models [sales code: "LBQ" (with an MSRP of $225 USD)]. Note that the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" were standard on the 2013 Dodge Dart GT model ... but were NOT available on the 2013 Dodge Dart (base) SE model.

That stated ... back in 2012 & 2013, almost all of the 2013 Dodge Dart marketing materials and press releases led the public to believe that the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" were a standard feature on all 2013 Dart models (except the SE) ... and after hundreds of disgruntled '13 Dart owners complained to Chrysler Group LLC (now FCA), they released a Rapid Response Transmittal (RRT #13-030-2013) and a Technical Service Bulletin (TSB #26-001-13) which basically stated that owners without the LBQ sales code have the opportunity to purchase the "LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps" panel at a discounted price.

So ... at this juncture (i.e., November of 2014), I'd say your best bet is to either purchase the MOPAR part #82213354 "Rear Light Applique" panel (see my LED 'Racetrack' Taillamp Panel Now Available Thru MOPAR !!! thread) or a custom kit from (Dodge-Dart.org Supporting Vendor) Bright Tails.
      Last edited by 57ChryslerDart; 11-24-2014 at 04:22 PM. Reason: clarified USD vice CAD
      57ChryslerDart

2013 DODGE DART LIMITED

• Bright Silver Metallic
      • Black Nappa Leather seats
      • 1.4L I-4 16V MultiAir® Intercooled Turbo engine
      • 6-speed C635 Manual Transmission
      • 17" x 7½" Aluminum Polished Wheels
      • Power Express Open / Close Sunroof
      • Premium Group
      • Uconnect® 8.4N AM/FM/NAV with SiriusXM
      • HID Headlamps
      • LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps
      • Visual Garage Shark Fin antenna

Ordered: 21-JUL-2012
      Took Delivery: 24-AUG-2012

Currently over 128,250 miles on the odometer!

4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements

Supporting Member
      Rank

Rep

Supporting Member
      is is wishing he was driving...

Vehicle
      "Zippy" 2013 Rallye 1.4T DDCT - Pitch Black Ext. Black w/ Ruby Red Int
      Liked
      3096 times
      Mentioned
      152 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      They had this same promotion in Canada, but it was higher priced (I can't recall the price, but all things automotive are significantly more expensive here than stateside). I received a voucher in the mail about a month after I bought my Dart (which came equipped with the racetracks from the factory). There was also an RRT issued for my car's VIN, which the dealer "completed" (by doing nothing) when I had the fuel filler door replaced.

Car Chief
      Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
      '13 Dart LIMITED (1.4L MultiAir Turbo with 6-speed manual)
      Liked
      1955 times
      Mentioned
      221 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by jsblanch View Post
      They had this same promotion in Canada, but it was higher priced (I can't recall the price, but all things automotive are significantly more expensive here than stateside). ...
      @jsblanch - It was $269 CAD (plus taxes) ... see the OP of this thread!
      Last edited by 57ChryslerDart; 11-24-2014 at 04:32 PM.
      57ChryslerDart

2013 DODGE DART LIMITED

• Bright Silver Metallic
      • Black Nappa Leather seats
      • 1.4L I-4 16V MultiAir® Intercooled Turbo engine
      • 6-speed C635 Manual Transmission
      • 17" x 7½" Aluminum Polished Wheels
      • Power Express Open / Close Sunroof
      • Premium Group
      • Uconnect® 8.4N AM/FM/NAV with SiriusXM
      • HID Headlamps
      • LED 'Racetrack' Taillamps
      • Visual Garage Shark Fin antenna

Ordered: 21-JUL-2012
      Took Delivery: 24-AUG-2012

Currently over 128,250 miles on the odometer!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links