Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons! - Page 3
Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
    Register

    Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons!

    This is a discussion on Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons! within the Dodge Dart Lighting forums, part of the Dodge Dart Garage - The Mopar Zone category; Originally Posted by iBattaglia just got back from my dealership the Chrysler dealerships are selling the LED Race Light that work with Break and Night ...

    User Tag List

    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Results 21 to 30 of 35
    Like Tree9Likes

    Thread: Attn Canadian Dart Owners! Dodge Canada is sending LED Racetrack coupons!

    1. #21
      Tire Carrier
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      DartnDan's Avatar
      is Just Dartn around!!
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Location
      Pittsburgh
      Posts
      103
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart sxt, 1.4 Turbo, 6 speed manual, blue streak, diesel gray interior, popular equipment
      Mods
      Racetrack LEDs, splash guards, stainless door sills, Injen intake, MPX throttle body, 20% Tint, EZ l
      Liked
      36 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      5 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by iBattaglia View Post
      just got back from my dealership the Chrysler dealerships are selling the LED Race Light that work with Break and Night lights just like the Limited Darts for 269 WITH install, that's a great deal. so if you are looking for those OEM lights head over to the dealership now and pay your 269$ for the light and install. also this kit is a special for ppl who are with-in there manufactures warranty
      They don't work with the brake lights. My dealership was doing it it for $199 intalled.
      UN4GTBL likes this.
      DartnDAN
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT 1.4 T.

    2. #22
      Tire Carrier
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      iBattaglia's Avatar
      is Loving My Dart SXT
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      London Ontario Canada
      Posts
      119
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Liked
      30 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      the Chrysler dealer i just left said it works with break and night lights :S so not sure about your dealer hmm.... but yea the dealer i went to i asked and he said they do but who knows.. if u are getting a diff answer then not to sure witch dealer to believe, again 199 is pretty cheap for it that seems like it would be just the night light bar like dropbinder sells

    3. #23
      Supporting Member
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      UN4GTBL's Avatar
      Supporting Member
      is a former Moderator
       

      Join Date
      Jun 2012
      Posts
      4,033
      Vehicle
      2007 Dodge Caliber
      Liked
      1411 times
      Mentioned
      52 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by iBattaglia View Post
      the Chrysler dealer i just left said it works with break and night lights :S so not sure about your dealer hmm.... but yea the dealer i went to i asked and he said they do but who knows.. if u are getting a diff answer then not to sure witch dealer to believe, again 199 is pretty cheap for it that seems like it would be just the night light bar like dropbinder sells
      I'd check it...none of the factory lights work with the brake lights...

      Also, the $269 was the Canadian price for these
      Official Problem-Free/Positive Experience Thread

      2011 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Plus | 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT
      3.6L 6-Speed Auto | 1.8L 5-Speed Manual

      Quote Originally Posted by SRTEngineers
      We like the Vette! ... Best damn girl's car ever made.

    4. Remove Advertisements
      Dodge-Dart.org
      Advertisements
       

    5. #24
      Supporting Vendor
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      drobinder's Avatar
      Supporting Vendor
      is no matter what you are doing
      always give 100%... unless you
      are giving blood!!
       

      Join Date
      Apr 2013
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      2,188
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart Rallye. 1.4 ltr turbo Red Line Red 2 coat Preal
      Mods
      Bright Tails Custom Racetracks Bright Tails Interior Bulb Change out Bright Tails 3 Million Color R
      Liked
      1142 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      439 Post(s)
      Tagged
      1 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by iBattaglia View Post
      the Chrysler dealer i just left said it works with break and night lights :S so not sure about your dealer hmm.... but yea the dealer i went to i asked and he said they do but who knows.. if u are getting a diff answer then not to sure witch dealer to believe, again 199 is pretty cheap for it that seems like it would be just the night light bar like dropbinder sells
      I do not sell just a "night light bar"
      mine has running lights (if not equipped)
      brakes
      turns
      hazard flashers
      remote lock/unlock
      panic button.

    6. #25
      Master Mechanic
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      RedDragon's Avatar
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Dec 2012
      Location
      Palm Bay Fl.
      Posts
      2,173
      Vehicle
      2013 Redline Dodge Dart Rallye 2.0 Auto
      Mods
      Fully functioning race track lights
      Liked
      317 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      97 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by iBattaglia View Post
      just got back from my dealership the Chrysler dealerships are selling the LED Race Light that work with Break and Night lights just like the Limited Darts for 269 WITH install, that's a great deal. so if you are looking for those OEM lights head over to the dealership now and pay your 269$ for the light and install. also this kit is a special for ppl who are with-in there manufactures warranty
      I'd make sure that the brake and turn signals work like they said before I left there. Make them put it in writing that it does what they say. And when it doesn't have them put it back the way it was or give it to you at a discounted price.

      If you can't say something nice then don't say anything!!!

    7. #26
      Tire Carrier
      Rank
       
      Rep
       
      iBattaglia's Avatar
      is Loving My Dart SXT
       

      Join Date
      Aug 2013
      Location
      London Ontario Canada
      Posts
      119
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Liked
      30 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      9 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      oh yea for sure, im not getting it through the dealer anyways just wanted to let some ppl know im getting the DIY kit

    8. #27
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      3
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Hey guys, I have been wanting to upgrade my racetrack lights as mine also came as just the reflector one, and I really want the full lit up race light effect. I stumbled upon this thread and it seems to good to be true. I just bought my 2013 Dart last october and have been waiting to get the Racetrack lighting installed. i called the dealership yesterday and they quoted me 649 for the track itself, plus 2 hours labour… 800$ estimate installed. 269 seems like a wayyy better deal to me. Why would the dealer not notify me of this? Is there a way that I can get this coupon sent to me, or a Dodge contact I can email or call? Any info as to getting my hands on this upgrade would be greatly appreciated.

    9. #28
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Montreal, Quebec
      Posts
      8
      Vehicle
      Dodge Dart 2013 Aero 1.4L Turbo, 6 speed manual Black on black 8.4 Uconnect
      Mods
      Trailer Hitch Door sill guard Weathertech floor mats
      Liked
      3 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Quote Originally Posted by Dunn0226 View Post
      Hey guys, I have been wanting to upgrade my racetrack lights as mine also came as just the reflector one, and I really want the full lit up race light effect. I stumbled upon this thread and it seems to good to be true. I just bought my 2013 Dart last october and have been waiting to get the Racetrack lighting installed. i called the dealership yesterday and they quoted me 649 for the track itself, plus 2 hours labour… 800$ estimate installed. 269 seems like a wayyy better deal to me. Why would the dealer not notify me of this? Is there a way that I can get this coupon sent to me, or a Dodge contact I can email or call? Any info as to getting my hands on this upgrade would be greatly appreciated.
      Hi!

      I work at a Chrysler dealership in Quebec, and what you say does not surprise me at all. The thing is, not every dealership looks through all the mails and notices they receive from Chrysler. So your dealer may not know about this special. I've seen this promotion a couple of times since 2013, they seem to put it back once in a while.

      I don't know if the deal is still available, but I will check tomorrow when I go to work, and I'll get back to you.
      Pretty Boy Floyd likes this.

    10. #29
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Oct 2014
      Posts
      3
      Vehicle
      2013 Dodge Dart SXT
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      I really appreciate that Hemiseeker, thanks a ton.

    11. #30
      Newb
      Rep
       
      This user has no status.
       

      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Montreal, Quebec
      Posts
      8
      Vehicle
      Dodge Dart 2013 Aero 1.4L Turbo, 6 speed manual Black on black 8.4 Uconnect
      Mods
      Trailer Hitch Door sill guard Weathertech floor mats
      Liked
      3 times
      Gender
      Male
      Mentioned
      1 Post(s)
      Tagged
      0 Thread(s)
      Hey guys,

      I checked on our system, and there is no promotion right now for the race track lights. The actual price is 456.00$, plus taxes and installation. Part number is 82213354 if you don't have passive entry (sales code GX4), and 82213687 if you have passive entry.

      If the deal ever comes back, I will make a new post.

      Till next time

     

     
    Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

    Sponsored Links

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •  

    Similar Threads

    1. Ontario, Canada Dart Owners Disappointing Me!
      By bodmon in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: 05-22-2013, 12:38 AM
    2. Canadian News Site Thinks New Dodge Dart Could be Car of the Year Material
      By dgstorm in forum Dodge Dart News & Site News
      Replies: 18
      Last Post: 12-03-2012, 02:07 PM
    3. Sound off if your a Dodge Dart member from Canada
      By cereal killer in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 53
      Last Post: 10-31-2012, 07:15 AM
    4. For all the Canadian Dart Owners
      By selzcat in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 10-22-2012, 09:25 AM
    5. Official Dodge/Mopar coupons for your local dealership.
      By undfeatable in forum Dodge Dart General Discussion
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: 09-05-2012, 09:31 PM

    Search tags for this page

    2013 dodge dart nightlight effect

    ,

    dealership post card ideas

    Click on a term to search for related topics.

    Tags for this Thread