Follow Us On Follow us on Google Plus Follow us on Facebook
Register

Dart Race Track Lighting Voucher, RRT, etc [Merged]

This is a discussion on Dart Race Track Lighting Voucher, RRT, etc [Merged] within the Dodge Dart Lighting forums, part of the Dodge Dart Garage - The Mopar Zone category; Originally Posted by Tiger-Heli Would this work for people WITH the light kits as well? I.e. - the non-prelit kit was $229, now $179. The ...

User Tag List

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Like Tree171Likes

Thread: Dart Race Track Lighting Voucher, RRT, etc [Merged]

Supporting Vendor
    Rank

Rep

Supporting Vendor
    is no matter what you are doing
    always give 100%... unless you
    are giving blood!!

Vehicle
    2013 Dodge Dart Rallye. 1.4 ltr turbo Red Line Red 2 coat Preal
    Mods
    Bright Tails Custom Racetracks Bright Tails Interior Bulb Change out Bright Tails 3 Million Color R
    Liked
    1153 times
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Heli View Post
    Would this work for people WITH the light kits as well?

I.e. - the non-prelit kit was $229, now $179. The pre-lit kit was $199 and had two less light strips. Could someone buy the non-prelit kit and just not use two of the LED strips, or are there solder connections that would be a problem (or they could have REALLY bright running lights).

Also - there is a kit on brighttails for $119 for running lights only for SE owners or people that want to save $80 over the voucher while doing a lot more work ...
    ok, if I understand your questions correctly.. the kit for PRE Lit actually has 4 less light strips than the Non lit kit does. However, if they wanted to use those 4 extra strips to make their running lights even that much brighter that would work. But it will make the contrast between brakes and running lights harder to distinguish. I would suggest to those customers to double them up as brake/ turn rather than double up on running lights.

But we can most certainly configure to whatever your preferences are.

yes, we do have a running light only kit. This kit will give you running lights the same as the upgrade from your dealer. But it does require the drilling method for the install. So if you want the running lights and do not want to pay your dealer $199.99 for them you can purchase my set on the group buy price of $119 and simply do the install yourself and save $80.

Jackman
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    2002 Ford Focus
    Liked
    92 times
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Re-phrasing the question (I did pretty well understand the reply):

Is someone has the pre-lit racetrack lights, would they be able to buy the pre-lit kit for the group buy price of $179, as opposed to $199?

If someone has the pre-lit racetrack lights and bought the non-pre-lit kit, could they just not use the 4-extra LED strips, or would that require de-soldering and re-soldering, etc?

Ride of the Month
    Rank

Rep

is d'Artagnan

Vehicle
    Dodge Dart Limited
    Liked
    699 times
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That was funny: free racetrack light confusion

Last week I wen to my dealership with my screen shutting off while driving, some of you might experienced this issue, screen turns white and shuts off, but OK, this thread not about that issue, which wasn't fixed by the way, my tech said Chrysler has mini recall about rear lights and it covered by them, it is a little update for cars without Racetrack lights... I was like WOOOOOW, free racetrack light, can't be true

8:00 am. So after a week, he sent me SMS saying my part here and if I want to make an appointment which was tomorrow at 9:15am...

12:40 pm. He sent me another SMS saying that it is actually not recall and not free, it cost $199.99 plus taxes and install, and he really sorry for this confusion...

Maaan, almost I almost got free racetrack lights... well at least before he figure it out that he was wrong
    2013 Dodge Dart LIMITED \\\ 2.0 6 speed auto \\\ Injen cold air intake \\\ Heartthrob cat back exhaust \\\ RRM light weight pulley \\\ Eibach lowering springs \\\ Deyeme Racing 10mm spacers \\\ Xenon Supply 4300k HID kit \\\ Eibach 19mm Rear sway bar \\\ Deyeme Racing firm rear mount \\\ BWoody Performance Sway Bar links

Follow us on Instagram - CLICK ME -- > @norcaldarts

Jackman
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    13 dart rallye 1.4 ddct loaded
    Liked
    120 times
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would make them give them to you. They told you that they were free. They should look into things better its there mistake not yours.

Ride of the Month
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    2014 Jeep Compass Sport 2013 Dodge Dart 1.4L DDCT
    Mods
    Performance: AEM Cold Air Intake, Injen H/C Pipes, RRM Stage 3 Tuner, and Sprint Booster.
    Liked
    374 times
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^^ This for sure... i wouldn't been even more pissed and argued til they gave it to me lol
    next time, try to record all your conversations with dealers with voice recorder or by video haha
    FOLLOW @CaliDarts on INSTAGRAM!
    instagram.com/CaliDarts

Super Moderator
    Rank

Rep

Supporting Member
    is vrooom!

Vehicle
    2013 Dodge Dart SXT
    Liked
    763 times
    Mentioned
    229 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or tell them to keep them, and order the ones from brighttails.com - a vendor on here, for $119 and save the $80

Supporting Member
    Rank

Rep

Supporting Member
    is a former Moderator

Vehicle
    2007 Dodge Caliber
    Liked
    1393 times
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *merged*
    Official Problem-Free/Positive Experience Thread

2011 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Plus | 2007 Dodge Caliber SXT
    3.6L 6-Speed Auto | 1.8L 5-Speed Manual

Quote Originally Posted by SRTEngineers
    We like the Vette! ... Best damn girl's car ever made.

Supporting Vendor
    Rank

Rep

Supporting Vendor
    is no matter what you are doing
    always give 100%... unless you
    are giving blood!!

Vehicle
    2013 Dodge Dart Rallye. 1.4 ltr turbo Red Line Red 2 coat Preal
    Mods
    Bright Tails Custom Racetracks Bright Tails Interior Bulb Change out Bright Tails 3 Million Color R
    Liked
    1153 times
    Mentioned
    416 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger-Heli View Post
    Re-phrasing the question (I did pretty well understand the reply):

Is someone has the pre-lit racetrack lights, would they be able to buy the pre-lit kit for the group buy price of $179, as opposed to $199?

If someone has the pre-lit racetrack lights and bought the non-pre-lit kit, could they just not use the 4-extra LED strips, or would that require de-soldering and re-soldering, etc?

If that were someone's intentions. Which is basically working the system to get in on the group buy. I would still say yes! I will do it for you. I would then ask you what you would want to do with the other 4-24 inch strips that you would have left over (you paid for them they are yours). I am more than willing to work with people to do what will make YOU happy. I am just a regular person like the rest of you. I know what it is like to want something just a little outside the box. I know what it is like to have people tell me no. That is a part of what makes me different than the other guy. I know your gripes and I strive to make sure none of you have those experiences when you trust me to be your LED source or you would not want to spend your hard earned money with me. Just talk to me and tell me your intentions and I will be happy to make sure you have the end result you were seeking.

Jackman
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    2014 Dodge Journey Crossroad 2007 Chevy HHR 1993 Jeep Cherokee XJ
    Liked
    277 times
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just got a call from my Dodge dealer, to tell me that because my taillights were changed through warranty, (even though I paid $199.00 for the racetrack light) Chrysler wants my old non-racetrack light back. This happen to enyone else?
    It's 100 miles round trip back to my dealership.

Jackman
    Rank

Rep

This user has no status.

Vehicle
    2002 Ford Focus
    Liked
    92 times
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @drobinder - have to respect that. Personally, I've never heard of an 'open' group buy before (i.e., I'm selling 25 sets of lights for $179 and then they go back to full price). I'm more used to "If you get 25 people to order the lights sets, I'll cut you a deal of $180 per set." Your way is quite a bit friendlier.
    @Old Dart - seems odd to me, but I don't know what (if anything) the voucher said about the old part. If it were me, since they didn't take them when they did the work, I would probably ask if they wanted you to drop them off when you next brought the car in for service, if they wanted to send a truck by to pick them up, if they wanted to pay you for the box and shipping to them (and your time boxing them up), or if they want to re-imburse you for your mileage and time to take them back to them.

If nothing else, I would expect them to give you a free oil change or detail or similar for the inconvenience of having to bring them back to them.
    UN4GTBL likes this.

Page 36 of 54 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Ads