Dodge Dart Forum banner

Sound off if your a Dodge Dart member from Canada

9K views 53 replies 26 participants last post by  TremontiSG 
#1 ·
#43 · (Edited)
I'm in Ontario with a Dart, my dealer has sold 3 other darts besides mine :(

Edit, we have 10 darts on our lot, and already sold 3t other darts not including mine.

Couple Rallyes, various colors etc. Citrs peal interior on a black rallye, blue streak pearl turbo,

Couple pics...

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Parking Mid-size car
]
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Family car

#5 ·
Received an email and it appears that Canadians should see the 2013 Dodge Dart hit dealerships late July. We'll keep you guys updated if anything changes, but thats all we have for now.

Attachments

#10 ·
On Monday, June 25th, my wife picked up a 2013 Dart brochure at our dealer in Mississauga. The books are open for placing orders, but no one will commit to when dealers in Canada will have inventory. The brochure is not specific enough to order from, not showing colours/option packages etc.

Cheers DARTFUL DODGER

#14 ·
Bob from Ottawa here. Ordered my R/T last week but no delivery date yet. Status still shows pre-production.

Attachments

#16 ·
Yep, hoping the Dodge rep will come back with an ETA soon. It was the only way we can get manual transmission with leather interior up here (at this release anyway) as SXT does not have the leather option and the Limited doesn't have the manual transmission. We are, at this point, also limited on exterior & interior colours, wheel choices, etc. compared to what has been advertised on the web.

#17 ·
Wow, that's interesting (limits on wheel choices, exterior/interior color)

If you don't mind me asking what options did you order and what were available?

Attachments

#18 ·
No problem, I ordered:

TFT display, UConnect with Bluetooth, Navigation, back up camera, key fob with the doors unlock automatically & push button start, and Sirius radio (Technology Group).

Leather interior with heated seats, dual air climate zones and heated steering wheel (I believe it was called the Premium Group).

Hyperblack rims (only option other than a standard aluminum rim).

Cruise and A/C but I can't remember what they were part of or if they were standard.

I passed on the sunroof (additional $1600) and the hyper-intensive lights ($750).

#19 ·
That's amazing, can't believe you were able to place an order for an R/T trim Dart! I know their were a few models produced. I wonder why they limited options though thats very unusual!
Congrats on managing to order a Dart R/T though! Thats pretty righteous!

#20 ·
Yea, you are right. I did find a dealer that had only two borchures and didn't want to depart with any of them. i had to wrestle him to the ground to pry one from him but you are right, there is not enough info to order anything from it. It appears to be made up to just wet your interest but not to use as a basis for ordering. One would think with the hype that Chrysler would at least give the dealers and public some honest and reliable information as to timing. I messaged Chrysler Canada Public Relations and was informed that June 15th they would be in the showrooms. The dealers had no such information and now we're into July and there is still no information. Without reliable information I may be forced to forgo the Dart and look for something elsewhere. One would think Chrysler would want potential buyers to wait to see their product but without clear direction many may give up unfortunately. Post anything if you hear anything.

Attachments

#21 ·
Well they are cranking out Dart Rallye models like crazy from what I'm told. Trim levels like the R/T & Limited are gonna be a lot more scarce. Chrysler is trying to bring as much attention as possible to the Dart. They dispearced the show model darts based upon how many 2011 Calibers your dealership sold last year. So you'll probably at least be able to see or order and rallye, SE, or SXT model Dart soon enough. Dont give up on the Dart just yet. Chrysler just like to take their time with things...

Attachments

#27 ·
In Toronto here - well just east of T.O. Test drove 2 Darts at the dealer - the Limited and the Rallye. I have a SXT 1.4 DDC on order - it's been almost 3 weeks and just want to get the VIN number so I can track the build online! I will probably be the first Dart owner in header orange as well!

#31 ·
Which part of Saskatchewan?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DodgeDart

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.