Dodge Dart Forum banner

What did you do to your Dart today?

1M views 7K replies 901 participants last post by  GetFitzd 
#1 · (Edited)
Just figured I'd start this thread on here. I'm also a member of a Jeep forum and I always checked up on there to see easy and inexpensive mods that I could do on a boring day. So what have you done to your Dart today?

#11 ·
took it on a road trip (total 840 miles there and back) so today I killed bugs!!! I am still impressed with this car. going through lots of mountains and hills with lots of crosswinds. did great at handling and control. set the cruise control for 85 for just about the entire time. still averaged 31.8 mpg for the entire trip. I could only imagine how great of mileage you all get in the Midwest and other flat areas and if I were to do a more modest speed. either way, for so many reasons I LOVE MY CAR!!

#12 ·
Yesterday i did a full wash in and out, then did the clay bar for the first time after.
i really am not great at washing especially with a black vehicle lol. the clay was incredible, its incredibly reflective from a distance, but within a few feet you can tell i suck because it's relatively streaky.
Washing in the hot sun doesn't help lol

Today i drove and drove:) love that exhaust

#16 ·
Today I spent about 6 hours washing, claying, waxing, vacuuming, rim cleaning, tire shining, and interior detailing! I still feel like she's filthy! I know this little black car will be the end of my sanity.

#26 ·
I pulled mine out of the garage so my 5 year old could ride her bike around...woo hoo! Lol

#27 ·
Added Injen Sticker to the top of my fuse cover under the hood.

Ordered LED reverse and front DRL/signal bulbs, and 8000K HIDs for my fogs to go with my 6000K low/high.

And a bug deflector for the girlfriends 2013 Civic...