Dodge Dart Forum banner

What did you do to your Dart today?

1M views 7K replies 901 participants last post by  GetFitzd 
#1 · (Edited)
Just figured I'd start this thread on here. I'm also a member of a Jeep forum and I always checked up on there to see easy and inexpensive mods that I could do on a boring day. So what have you done to your Dart today?

#81 ·
Well I sat at the computer for a couple of hours searching for Dart accessories this morning. Ended up ordering the EZ-Lip chin spoiler and e-mail VG about a shark fin for my Rallye.

Sent from my iPhone using DodgeDart

#86 ·
Well, I got my summer wheels back on last thursday, then took it to the dealer to get the oil changed, they gave it back to me after the oil change and said they performed a service bulletin number 08-001-13. Everything was working perfect before the flash they did on the BCM, now the enter & go door locks, auto dimming Headlamps & the automatic wipers don't work right. Taking it backing the morning. Needless to say I was rather pissed because they broke my car that worked perfectly. I'll update when I get more info.

#97 ·
I washed and waxed my dart. It looked so good coming out to it in the dark. It was so shiny, and then it started raining....

#99 ·
Pollen season for sure! We are in the middle of pine pollen season and the scrub pines spew out tremendous amounts of yellow dust. My redline is starting to look like header orange. Trying to keep up with it is almost useless. I have to wait 2 weeks till it is over.

ed

#100 ·
Gave the orange crush her first oil change. 2-1/2 weeks and 2500 miles. Also installed the K&N drop in filter that showed up today, and filled the washer fluid reservoir.

#104 ·
What was the other guy or girl driving?

#110 ·
Nice! Show her who's the boss..lol