Dodge Dart Forum banner

Rallye front fascia swap

7K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  G.I.Bro 
#1 ·
So Chrysler is replacing my red dart for a tungsten dart due to the dealership not being able to match the red paint. The red one I have doesn't have a front plate but the tungsten one has a front plate. So my question is how difficult would it be the swap the black fascia so that I don't have the holes from the bracket on the new one?

#17 ·
Thank you for that. its a great document to store away for when needed.

#7 ·
Reactions: UN4GTBL
#10 ·
I've had so many problems with the dealerships bodyshop it has been repainted 3 times, the window trim is lifting off, they left there tape line in the door. Owner of the dealership said it was perfect so I went to 5 other body shops and they all said it was bad. So I called Chrysler and after 2 months of convincing them to send someone to look at the car they did. The district manager gave me two options to either have the car painted at another dealer free of cost or pay a $800 "usage fee" for a new one. I picked the new one. They are also making 3 payments for me.

#19 ·
If you have alot of flat heads and small hands you can get it off without taking the bumper off.

I just went to redo my front and really didn't want to take off the bumper this time around.

It worked out, few cuts on the hands though lol

But a shop would not do this in fear of breaking clips

Automotive exterior Bumper Vehicle Car Auto part

Automotive exterior Bumper Grille Auto part Armrest

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.