Dodge Dart Forum banner

Dart GTS offered as a "Factory Upfit"

3K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  UN4GTBL 
#1 ·
That's right you can get the GTS trim including carbon fiber hood, spoiler, front & rear diffusers and all the interior accent bezels installed as a factory option! (only available for the Dart R/T) No word on when this will be availble but this has been confirmed by a reliable source.

#6 ·
Probably depends on which Stage you purchase. Given that the hood alone is probably 700-800$; the sideskirts & wing are probably another 3-600$, then add the matte roof & decklid at another 1-200$, you're probably looking at 1500-2000$ upfit for Stage I alone;

add in StageII for the performance.. and you get the idea.

#7 ·
Is that just for the GTS stuff...then add in the premium package, NAV, Sunroof and all other options and we're at $40,000???? I think if you take the base price of the R/T and add in all of the option packages we see today your just under $30,000?

#9 ·
I'll take it all for $30,000 but I might have to get a part time job @Dodge so that I can get the employee discount if any other options are announced!

#10 ·
Well you will be paying 3 times what ever the factory charges to add all of it later at the dealer... once the dealer gets a hold of the parts its a 25-40% mark up than you have to pay for labor...Thats a scary thought for retail customers.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.