Dodge Dart Forum banner

A Long Time Coming!

5K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  lafl333 
#1 ·
So I get a call from my dealer.

AND ITS HERE!

I will be picking it up tonite and will get some pictures up asap !

#5 ·
So pumped. Wish I could go now, I'm only like 15 mins away, but working lol

#13 ·
Ok here ya go some pictures I snapped before the sun fell.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Mid-size car Sedan

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive tire Alloy wheel

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Luxury vehicle Automotive design

Land vehicle Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Full-size car

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Alloy wheel Sedan

Will doin a little plasti dip on Thursday!

#15 ·
Thanks girl :)

Reactions: Khaos17
#19 ·
Nice, your Ralleye is killin' it! LOVE those tailights, OMG, can't get that mod done soon enough. Looks like dealer installed tint for you I guess?

Nice color choice too! :smile: FWIW I plasti dipped the rear emblems on the trunk and removed the turbo emblem, looks much better!

#20 ·
Blue: Haha thanks for the heads up, I wouldn't of ever caught that!

Nova: yes, the dealer took it to a tint company down the road. 35 all around.
I like the white I think it makes the black front pop so much. You will love the tail lights when you get it done. Already had multiple compliments at the gas station lol.

#24 ·
Nova: yes, the dealer took it to a tint company down the road. 35 all around.
I like the white I think it makes the black front pop so much. You will love the tail lights when you get it done. Already had multiple compliments at the gas station lol.
Man, I should've had my dealer do my tint, ugh, oh well. Don't tease me on the tail lights bro, LOL!

And NOVA, I plan on doing the same, with the trunk emblems, in black. How do you like yours?
I just taped around the emblems and the entire trunk, sprayed like 3-4 coats, wait about 15-20 minutes in between coats, then just peeled the pd away from the letters. PD is extremely easy to work with, and it's ok to mess up it just peels off. Tweezers are your friend here for peeling away inside the little nooks and crannies! Sorry, I'd upload pics of the process but I keep getting the stupid file upload failed message.

#21 ·
And NOVA, I plan on doing the same, with the trunk emblems, in black. How do you like yours?

#25 ·
I like your moves ;-)

Reactions: Rallye14
#26 ·
Yeah I don't think I'll have any trouble with it, hopefully lol. I will leave the emblems on including the turbo, I'll just have to see what kind of color combo I'll use on the turbo badge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.