Dodge Dart Forum banner

How long does Final Inspection take, anyway?

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  kunigit 
#1 ·
I've been in Final Inspection since last Monday (8 days now). I see others are in shipping two days after going into Final Inspection. If there is even a thread out of place, I'll be pretty pissed. After 8+ days, everything should be absolutely perfect.

#3 ·
Unless they completly f'ed up and have to remake a part.

#4 ·
Mine was same way. They cant keep up with the vehicle tracking system. Dealer confirmed after 1st day it was shipping out. Ordered 8/28

#6 ·
Mine was in final inspection according to VOTS from September 25th to October 1st. But I called Dodge on Friday the 28th and she said it was "shipped to storage" on September 26th. So VOTS just took 4 days to update.

#8 ·
Yeah, they don't seem to always update VOTS right when things happen. I had my entire build (the "official" VIN) go from prod. scheduled to shipment in one day. Guess someone finally got around to scanning the VIN when it left inspection...

#7 ·
Geeze, mine was in final inspection from September 10 until October 1st. Maybe they scrapped it and started over lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.