Dodge Dart Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vehicle Order Tracking System

46K views 150 replies 50 participants last post by  Moparian 
#1 ·
If you ordered your Dodge Dart this vehicle tracker enables you to monitor the production status of your newly purchased vehicle. Your unique vehicle tracking number is the last 8 digits of the VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) or VON (Vehicle Order Number.)

Track your order here

Good luck!!!

#3 ·
FYI...it works.

Attachments

#7 ·
Got the E-Mail this Morning and I don't see all the things I ordered on the Description??????????

#9 ·
Some of the options are rolled up in packages or called something different than the Dodge.com builder site.

Call you dealer and hopefully they can clear it up.

#17 ·
Definetly keep the pressure on your dealer, you'll be amazed on how updated they'll keep you if you keep on them. Salesman around here dont even give a shit really once someone orders a car or buys a car it's on to the next one. Sharks....

#19 ·
1st email subject was Your new vehicle order is being processed! (10 July)
2nd was Your new vehicle is scheduled for production​. Track it on the VOTS! (12 July)

Sender: ordertracking@dodge.com

#24 ·
Well mine is working fine just got notice mine is getting painted PITCH BLACK......Can't wait much longer.....The Dodge Dealer (My Brother in law) is getting sick of me coming and looking at the one on the lot already......:big smile:

Reactions: bgullicksen
#28 ·
Doesn't work for me either and I am in the US. I got the VON from my dealer today, but says my name and or number is invalid.

Are you guys Von Number 8 digits?

#29 · (Edited)
Although I ordered my Dart just last Saturday and have yet to receive any e-mail correspondence from Dodge, my dealer claimed that I would be able to access VOTS on Wednesday (i.e., yesterday) ... using just my last name and my (8 digit) VON.

I've attempted to login several times ... but always get this popup:

White Text Font Line

#30 ·
Although I ordered my Dart just last Saturday ... and I've yet to receive any e-mail correspondence from Dodge, my local CJDR dealer claimed that I would be able to access VOTS on Wednesday (i.e., yesterday) with just my last name and my (8 digit) VON.

I've attempted to login several times ... but always get this popup:

Yep thats what I get also and I ordered mine on July 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.