This is a discussion on FCA Working on Dodge Dart RB5 iPod Control Issues within the Dodge Dart Electronics forums, part of the Dodge Dart Garage - The Mopar Zone category; Originally Posted by Shotgun1125 FCA claims to be pretty active on forums and using them to take note of any issues us car owners may ...
FCA, note that.
Considering all the common issues we see on here, and then we go to the dealers and they go, "Never heard of that issue", seems to disprove that entirely. If FCA was watching, they would know our common issues, they would address them with service bulletins, the dealers would know of the issues when researching for issues in their database, and customers would be much more happier. No, we don't see any of that. Especially not happy customers.
Looking for HIDs? Xenon-Vision install click HERE
The only thing that really bothers me on this list is the fade-out at the end of songs. And they've already said that they won't fix it.
I really wish they'd spend their resources on fixing txting. This is the biggest fail of the radio overall. I can live with ipod not working properly..
My Window Sticker: http://www.chrysler.com/hostd/window...CDFCB4FD194281
Last edited by Shotgun1125; 10-21-2016 at 07:49 AM. Reason: spelling
FOR P0299 CODE: REPLACE YOUR BOOST SOLENOID EITHER VIA THE DEALER OR OEM REPLACEMENT...
1 of 81 BUILT IDENTICAL
- Forge BOV Plate
- MPx Intercooler Pipes
- Custom Built 3" SRI w/ K&N cone filter
- Stock Wastegate Adjustment (8mm)
- GFB DV+ Valve
- RRM Lightweight Pulley
- DRP Race Dump
- AEM Boost Gauge
- CravenSpeed TB Spacer
- ADD W1 Catch Can on the line from the PCV to the intake manifold
- 17"x 7" Konig Control Matte Black Rims
- BF-Goodrich G-Force Sport COMP-2 tires
- Black Bezel Headlight Swap
- Unichip Tuned (Custom Tune)
- Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Cravenspeed Short Throw Shifter
- XenonSupply 6000K HID headlights
- Progress Rear Sway Bar
- Energy Bushings
- Moog Front & Rear End Links
- Deyeme Flex Rear Engine Mount
- Deyeme CDV Delete
- HPSI Silicone Vacuum Hose Kit
- Red Plasti-Dipped Crosshair, Fog light accents & "Mouth" grille
- AGS Assembly Removal
- Bosch Alfa Romeo 4C CoilPacks
- 27" x 7" x 2.5" Upgraded FMIC
- RRM Hi-Flow Cat Downpipe
- PTP Turbo Blanket
SOON TO COME: Ported TB
Is there some sort of legal process we can get going to up the urgency of this pathetic outcome??? This all equates to negligence in my book. There's nothing that will convince me that a 2015 model vehicle with 2010 technology should have been sold without giving consumers fair warning. We shouldn't have to come to a forum to realize their screw up!