This is a discussion on exhaust bigger then stock within the Dodge Dart 1.4L MultiAir Turbo Engine Mods forums, part of the Dodge Dart 1.4L MultiAir Turbo category; Originally Posted by Exitus04 Yeah, it should you might need to get a reducer gasket for now... But that one is WAY cheaper than RRMs! ...
FOR P0299 CODE: REPLACE YOUR BOOST SOLENOID EITHER VIA THE DEALER OR OEM REPLACEMENT...
1 of 81 BUILT IDENTICAL
- Forge BOV Plate
- MPx Intercooler Pipes
- Custom Built 3" SRI w/ K&N cone filter
- Stock Wastegate Adjustment (8mm)
- GFB DV+ Valve
- RRM Lightweight Pulley
- DRP Race Dump
- AEM Boost Gauge
- CravenSpeed TB Spacer
- ADD W1 Catch Can on the line from the PCV to the intake manifold
- 17"x 7" Konig Control Matte Black Rims
- BF-Goodrich G-Force Sport COMP-2 tires
- Black Bezel Headlight Swap
- Unichip Tuned (Custom Tune)
- Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Cravenspeed Short Throw Shifter
- XenonSupply 6000K HID headlights
- Progress Rear Sway Bar
- Energy Bushings
- Moog Front & Rear End Links
- Deyeme Flex Rear Engine Mount
- Deyeme CDV Delete
- HPSI Silicone Vacuum Hose Kit
- Red Plasti-Dipped Crosshair, Fog light accents & "Mouth" grille
- AGS Assembly Removal
- Bosch Alfa Romeo 4C CoilPacks
- 27" x 7" x 2.5" Upgraded FMIC
- RRM Hi-Flow Cat Downpipe
- PTP Turbo Blanket
- Heat Wrapped Cold Intercooler Pipe
- Weathertech In-channel Air/rain Deflectors
SOON TO COME: Ported TB
@Buddersnaps have you started to research and talk to local muffler shops? i bet they can help with the reducer gasket???
also call George at ATP at 510.445.1682. i just spoke with him for 30 minutes. really cool guy, and he was very honest about the ECU potentially being a pain in the ass with the 2.5 inch outlet and the turbo possibly being "too happy" LOL
Last edited by pkgmsu2000; 11-28-2016 at 03:46 PM.
sharkcohen posted, does it fit directly up to the stock exhaust even though the downpipe is wider 2.5 inches because i want to remove all restriction below 2.5 inches in the downpipe and exhaust but im just wanted to wait till spring for the exhaust part of it. One Shop said for a performance setup with y pipe 2 mufflers would be around 800 ? and another shop said for a performance custom catback it would be 350 to 450.
Last edited by Buddersnaps; 11-28-2016 at 04:25 PM.