Dodge Dart Forum banner

AZ Darts......Anyone Still Around?

4K views 19 replies 6 participants last post by  Quickshifter 
#1 ·
Hey ya,

I just wanted to :bump: this forum to see if the AZ Darts crew is still around. Looks like the last post was from last year so just wanted to see if still alive.

#9 · (Edited)
There used to be more but they have petered away. @gwolf, @DRVNCRZ. We should find a time when we can have lunch one Saturday. I'd love to see your Darts. I'm not sure whats half way between Surprise and Tucson......is there anything? maybe Casa Grande.

#11 ·
Maybe check out Darts of Arizona on FB

#19 ·
Welcome @Quickshifter, I'm local, I-17 and Thunderbird area. There are a lot of darts in our area as you have seen, but not many AZ guys on the forum. I'm not a facebook person, they say the group there is a bit bigger and more active, I would not know. There are a number of groups around town, PHXAMM and MoparAZ. They are not Dart specific and I have never attended a gathering so I don't have any idea how many Darts there might be.

I'm looking forward to photos of your Dart....post when you can. I'm not of a mind to do much other than appearance "mods" if you can call them that. I have a K&N drop in filter, it needs to be cleaned but you can have it if you want to it.

Reactions: Quickshifter
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.